• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Ark PS4 Dino color inheritance

    Ark PS4 Dino color inheritance


    Dino color inheritance

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Are colors inherited as a set? I haven't bred as much as I think (with twins and triplets I've got 9 babies from four breedings) but it looks like, for example, a berry-colored female crossed with a white-bellied grey male gives EITHER berry colored or grey with white babies, no berries with white bellies or greens with red feathers. Is this correct?

    (I know about mutations changing color, I'm just talking about directly-inherited colors.)

    submitted by /u/Thrippalan
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard need to fix this game

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I am trying to transfer at a terminal on extinction with my wyvern and an asc shotgun in my inventory when 2 beach bobs find me. I shotgun one and the other runs into the bushes at sanctuary east I am about to run after him and then...... AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION. I log on and all my gear is gone, my flak, my ammo, my wyvern and all my empty cryopods. Wildcard needed to fix this game.

    submitted by /u/Shinobi2474
    [link] [comments]

    New Update

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Not to sound inconsiderate but are all of the data loss issues associated with the latest update more of an X Box issue or is it getting everyone? I haven't played since the weekend and I'm scared to turn it on at the moment.

    submitted by /u/tommydacat927
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to spawn a dune buggy? I mean this one, not the TEK ATV. Been searching on the internet on youtube, but haven’t found anything.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel