• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Ark PS4 Dododex keeps telling me that my wyvern's stats don't match it's level

    Ark PS4 Dododex keeps telling me that my wyvern's stats don't match it's level


    Dododex keeps telling me that my wyvern's stats don't match it's level

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I've been inputting the stats of the wyverns to see if they're actually good or not, and Dododex keeps telling me that they're too high. I play on single player, and I don't mess with the dino stats in the settings at all, and they don't have any imprinting. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/The_Golden_Flame
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics downgrade?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Hello, I have just reinstalled Ark after nearly a year away, the graphics look awful, everything is low Res and pixelated past 10 meters, even grass right in front of me looks terrible, I don't remember it looking like this, is this a recent change? Is this even something that has changed or are my memory's just skewed?

    submitted by /u/TrumpsFloppyNutsack
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC pack should i buy?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    So with the recent discounts i've been wondering. So my friends and I have our own server and we want to use a DLC map but idk which DLC's i should buy because with Genesis Part 2 coming up we all want to play it but idk if i should buy the season pass with the discount or buy discounted Genesis. Thank You :)

    submitted by /u/Willbo04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel