• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Not again...

    ARK: Survival Evolved Not again...


    Not again...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    How I play to Vibe and Jive when Genesis Part 2 finally releases!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Please help me.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i've had the game about a year now and can't figure out how to get anywhere. Is anyone able to play a game with me and show me what I'm doing? PS4.

    submitted by /u/Satanfister0218
    [link] [comments]

    Im fairly new to ark

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    So I've been playing for awhile I got a crossbow metal axe and pickaxe as well as plenty of tranq arrows but idk whether I should be scared or not to explore like is dying a part of this game will I die a lot of I try to explore I have yet to find literally any crystals or find a cave but that's just because I'm on the cost most of the game.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdLad
    [link] [comments]

    Get Coordinates of Tames

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    Is there a way, as an Admin, to get all the Coordinates of all your Tames. Lost a Creature and would like to know where it is.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RK_kwik
    [link] [comments]

    Giga (Lvl.500) Vs C4 (100) | ARK Science #1

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Non-Conventional Cave Dinos

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I found a mod that makes really awesome saddles (Saddle Emporium). Some of them give decent armor for equus. I was wondering, is it possible to breed Equus for caves? I really like them and I feel like it would be a badass mount for retrieving artifacts. Im wondering the same thing for procoptodons. I have dire wolves and thylas as well but I really want to try something different :3

    submitted by /u/SwiftHawk2
    [link] [comments]

    Only low Level event dinos

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    I have been all over my map (The Island) and I can only find low level easter dino's. The higher level ones are all the normal colors. Is this intended or is there something I can do to get a high level pretty color dino?

    submitted by /u/verynice88
    [link] [comments]

    I think this definitely applies to the Dev’s ��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Who is stronger out of these stomping beasts?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Ark Tutorials: Quetz Cabin Speed Build Mini Base

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Need help building a large pve base.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I would like to breed 20 or so spinos at once. I currently live in the bog on genesis on a hillside. It's a nice size. But I want to build a barn or something to house 20+ spinos out all the time for breeding. Has anybody ever built something to that scale? Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/IntelligentBridge606
    [link] [comments]

    Easter candy...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    So I feed it to my sarco and I didn't know it changed the color is there a way to revert it?

    submitted by /u/Extension_Jacket
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to transfer off of genesis?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    My small tribe and I recently transferred our characters to Official Small tribes Genesis but now when we go to the terminal and select another server, nothing happens and we are stuck on Genesis. This has been consistent after client restarts and using different terminals. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue/ knows a fix.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/testing35
    [link] [comments]

    de squeak of ragnarok

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    everytime im just wandering ragnarok i hear this little squeaking sound, sounds like a mouse i hear it mostly on primal fear but also on vanilla, and its threatening to say the least i cant bear hearing it every minute, does anyone know what it is?

    submitted by /u/dinisaurs
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else here ever tried the beginner servers ?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Where to build your first base! - Ark Short Guides #9

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Looking for good tribe members to join my tribe on official pve. DM me if you are Interested.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel