• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Ark PS4 Help me lol am new

    Ark PS4 Help me lol am new


    Help me lol am new

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Uhm so I'd like to get into official but may I have some tips cuz when I try I get killed by reaper queen's and Manas and stuff when I have stone tools and a thatch base lol, I'm also new to ark in general so yah, Ty for reading ♥️

    submitted by /u/QuinnFTW-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern nests not spawning on Ragnarok!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Im on my nitrado server that i play on and cannot ever find wyvern nests inside that cavern where they normally spawn.

    submitted by /u/Timely_Cap_411
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble accessing Easter Event

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Just loaded up the game today but the event wasn't online for my single player game. How do I get the event on my single player game?

    submitted by /u/TweetyTovar
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with a friend on ps4

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    My friend doesn't have PlayStation plus and I was wondering if he would need that to play with me in a different house.

    submitted by /u/Kilkee23
    [link] [comments]

    Help with nitrado servers

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Hey y'all I'm tdig to see if any of you have had luck getting the flyer speed leveling to work? Using a nitrado server, have inputted the code correctly and submitted a ticket but no luck.

    submitted by /u/Xenophorm7861
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel