• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Nature's treadmill

    ARK on Xbox One Nature's treadmill


    Nature's treadmill

    Posted:

    Never pass me the Spray Painter

    Posted:

    Im mostly in it for the event color dinos, but heres a fast guide to get you farming the rest of the event :)

    Posted:

    The second part to the homeless shelter video you guys seemed to have enjoyed

    Posted:

    Nitrado

    Posted:

    So just started up a friendly PvP on Rag with some friends but we both miss the bloodstalker spider dude. Any way I can make him spawn in the desert with game.ini? Did it with others by copying and pasting but cant find a spidy one!

    submitted by /u/MrSythYT
    [link] [comments]

    Dino respawn time

    Posted:

    How long for dino's to respawn in caves? Playing on dedicated server with friends in the lower south cave; trying to farm chitin from the centipede things. We've been playing a few days and nothing has respawned after we killed them the first time.

    submitted by /u/Healthy_Range
    [link] [comments]

    Canteen glitch

    Posted:

    My canteens were empty so I went to my water tap to fill them up, it works every time, but this time when I put the canteens in the tap, that broken icon appeared on my canteens, this only happens to weapons a canteen shouldn't be able to be broken, now I am not able to fill them up

    submitted by /u/The_Hawk4
    [link] [comments]

    Why couldn't I take the cryofridge blueprint from the supply drop?

    Posted:

    noob here. Came across a supply drop that had an extra folder with a cryofridge blueprint. However, it would not let me take it. Only could take the other items from it. Is this a level issue, or am I missing something? Thank in advance.

    submitted by /u/zombiereign
    [link] [comments]

    And now my server got wiped so long spiders...

    Posted:

    [removed]

    submitted by /u/Sugammadex5
    [link] [comments]

    Easter Event

    Posted:

    Does anyone know what time is this event supposed to drop?

    submitted by /u/cboss1826
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel