• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Ark PS4 Somebody help please i lost all my dimorphodons even the one i brought with me everywhere and i want to backup to when i still had them how can i when these are my most recent saves please help i really dont want to lose them

    Ark PS4 Somebody help please i lost all my dimorphodons even the one i brought with me everywhere and i want to backup to when i still had them how can i when these are my most recent saves please help i really dont want to lose them


    Somebody help please i lost all my dimorphodons even the one i brought with me everywhere and i want to backup to when i still had them how can i when these are my most recent saves please help i really dont want to lose them

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    PS5 and PS4

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Hey, does anyone know if I buy a PS5 and get Ark for it, will a dedicated and/or non dedicated server show up for PS4? Or does it only work for the same console type?

    submitted by /u/Leonaenae
    [link] [comments]

    Will events activate outside their official dates?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    So I started a server on Ragnarok through nitrado, and on the settings there's a drop down menu for the different seasonal events.

    What I don't know though, (I'm a total newbie to all this) is if I set the current event to Fear evolved for example, will it just be seasonal coloured dinos? Or will it spawn the special creatures like zomdodos as well?

    submitted by /u/ippikiookami08
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to pickup structures indefinitely?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Having to demolish structures and find more resources to recraft them instead of just picking them up is really making building less fun for me.

    Is there any way to disable the structure pickup timer on ps4 singleplayer? I haven't been able to find anything. Makes me envious of the mods PC players have available to them.

    submitted by /u/Morewindplease
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel