• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved How does my character survive off swamp water

    ARK: Survival Evolved How does my character survive off swamp water


    How does my character survive off swamp water

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Just got my first chibi

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I've self inserted! I'm finally a meme!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    S+ Farmer and HG Super Fertilizer

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi,
    is there a way to make the S+ Farmer collect the Super Fertilizer from the HG mod and distribute it? The HG mod itself says, that the HG compost bin is compatible with the S+ Farmer, but mine won't distribute the Fertilizer...
    Thx ahead for the help :)

    submitted by /u/LucieTwi
    [link] [comments]

    Render issues on island

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    When I go near the middle volcano all the trees and rocks just disappear and I have to re log for it to work then when I go back to my base near bottom of the map it does the same thing.

    My specs

    Ryzen 5 3500

    1650 super 4gb vram

    16 gb ram (8x2) DDR4

    I have decent specs and the game runs 60 fps at high settings its just that when I go far everything doesn't render in and it just looks like plains.

    submitted by /u/tinnye
    [link] [comments]

    HELP WANTED

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to play an ark rp server on playstation? The only requirement is you need discord bc of the rules on the server

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Ground42
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PvP MTS Raiding A cheeky base Location | and a lot of PvP

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Accidently leaving solo tribe on official

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Heyas!

    My brother went to merge his solo tribe into our main one (just our family). Before doing so, he somehow left his solo tribe, so now he no longer has access to any of his dinos or structures.

    He put a ticket in, and all they said they can do is replace the dinos.

    Couldn't WC just as easily join the empty tribe (with the same name as his character) and just merge it into ours? If you walk by the dinos sitting outside it says he is the owner and the tribe is in his name, so between that and the tribe log, wouldn't that be enough?

    submitted by /u/Raiziell
    [link] [comments]

    My latest creation

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    How much am I gimping myself by only owning the base game.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I started playing Ark 3 days ago, Ive learned the basics so far in PVE servers and recently saw the Genesis trailer and was pretty amazed by how it looked, question is, is it actually good? is there much difference in gameplay compared to the base game to be worth a buy? I gotta say space whales and dinosaurs with neon is pretty hype.

    submitted by /u/Rectal_Wisdom
    [link] [comments]

    New player (played vanilla island)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    So I've picked this game up after years. What is your folks opinion the best map for getting the most out of the game? I have the dlc and custom arks.

    submitted by /u/largeevilbird
    [link] [comments]

    Egg Farm Building Tutorial

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Cure the Swamp Fever - Ark Short Guides #14

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Ravager PS4 Controls

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Anyone know what button is used to mount ziplines in ark on the PS4?

    submitted by /u/Namefreak21
    [link] [comments]

    How do I survive on swamp water.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    I'd Appreciate It If You could take a moment to check out my channel I will be doing a giveaway of a game of your choice at 1k subs like comment and sub for free doggos �� (Survival Gamer)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    the most forgettable ark creatures (in my opinion)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Dunkleosteus (I bet you didn't even know they existed)

    Vulture (I bet the devs don't even know this existed)

    Parakeet Fish School (only used to tame Megachelon)

    submitted by /u/MimikyutubeYT
    [link] [comments]

    FPS capping

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I recently started to play ark again on windows edition, and now my FPS limits to 30 sometimes when I look at grass and trees but when I'm in a base or look up at the sky it limits to 60. Is there any way from stopping 30 FPS getting capped?

    submitted by /u/Irixsisbigbrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel