• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I spent 3 hours babysitting this chali waiting for my beer to be ready, but MAN it was worth it!

    ARK: Survival Evolved I spent 3 hours babysitting this chali waiting for my beer to be ready, but MAN it was worth it!


    I spent 3 hours babysitting this chali waiting for my beer to be ready, but MAN it was worth it!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    The view from my base before it get's c4'd never gets old.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Official servers look fantastic during events!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    easter did me goood. any names?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    People been showing off their easter colors; here's my cyanbutt finds

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Just created an "ARK Stories" site where you can browse player experiences and fan fiction

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Having trouble with NPCReplacements ini config

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    To give some context, I'm currently playing singleplayer on the island, and I wanted to replace all dinos with their x variants. I started with x-argy and x-parasaur to check if everything'd work fine, added them to snow and beach spawners respectively, and replaced the regular variants with them. Launched the game and did a dino wipe to see if it worked, but instead of replacing their regular variants, they just stopped spawning, no regular argy or parasaur and no x variants in their place. I added another entry to replace allos with yutys to check if the problem was the replacement and the same happened, no allos spawning and no yutys replacing them. Both x dinos spawn at very low numbers in the spawners I included them so the problem must be the NPCReplacements entries, I just can't figure out what it is. Does anyone have any ideas why it isn't working? Any help is greatly appreciated!

    Here's what my Game.ini looks like, all of it is under the [/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode] header:

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="XParasaurSpawn",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Bog_Para_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Bog_Para_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="XArgentSpawn",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Snow_Argent_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Snow_Argent_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Para_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="Bog_Para_Character_BP_C")

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Argent_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="Snow_Argent_Character_BP_C")

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Allo_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="Yutyrannus_Character_BP_C")

    submitted by /u/Wolfzank
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: Funny Moments

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    I found a unicorn....then things went down hill.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm playing on the island, my base at the sandy cove (or whatever it's called) and decided to grab a pair of Anky's from Herb Island when I saw it. A beautiful unicorn, I was so excited but only had 5 traq arrows. After the 3rd or forth shot it ran into the water and was completely destroyed by 3 sharks. RIP you beautiful bastard.

    submitted by /u/work929
    [link] [comments]

    Center rat hole

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Crystel Wyvern queen

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Best dinos and stats for crystal wyvern queen?

    submitted by /u/PizzaLikerFan
    [link] [comments]

    Why should I breed for stat mutations

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Heyaa

    I tried to find the answer for days but I still cant find it. but why should I breed for stats if I could just simply level up my creature instead of wasting time and breed until I get a mutation in a certain stat I want? where is the point in breeding stats?

    submitted by /u/Mew_Nashi
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Wife agreed to play Aberration with me! How do we spend some time in the red zone safely (and reasonably)?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I need help with mutating deinonychus

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I'm currently breeding deinonychus and I'm trying to make the perfect pair so I can mutate them, should I imprint on the first breeding pair and perfect pair when they're babies or not

    submitted by /u/Big_Penis_Pills
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, raft stuck not sure what to do

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I've played a bit of single player and decided to try playing a bit on an official pvp that's generally pretty low pop (10-20). I currently have a small 3x3 base I built on top of a raft, and I somehow managed to get it stuck just on a straight smooth shore. I can turn around all I want, and I can move in any direction, but if I move more than about a meter, I teleport back to the shore.

    I thought maybe some foundation or something was what was holding me back, but i destroyed all the foundations on the back side of the boat, as well as anything that was even a little bit close to the rudder, and the raft still won't let me move.

    I've also tried leaving the area to hope that the raft unloads or something, but even being offline for a couple hours didn't do the trick.

    Are there any standard tricks I should be using, or is the base just toast and I need to pack up and make a new one? Is it generally expected that rafts get stuck if you go near land? I got the impression that it was doable to use rafts with ramps to trap wilds to tame or to transport land dinos

    EDIT: wound up managing to get it free by ramming it with another raft. There's no collision, but once I had another dummy raft stuck inside of the main raft, trying to drive the base forced it to teleport to a different spot where it wasn't stuck.

    submitted by /u/SkoobyDoo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good singleplayer mods?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Hey all looking for some good singleplayer mods that add sense of progression and more threats as in some kind of AI or NPC I heard about tier dinos and was looking at primal fear, Annunaki, Extinction core but seems they dont get updated anymore would appreciate a decent list to get started on thank you

    submitted by /u/ConviusVII
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ASMR:The Achatina

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Getting Coordinates of Lost Tames

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    So Today I landed with my Griffin in front of my Base, then I went in and out and it just disappeared. I think it glitched under the Map but I am not sure. So I was wondering whether you could somehow get the Coordinates or teleport a Tame to you with admin commands?

    If anyone would have another Idea of what I could do, feel free to tell me in the replies.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/RK_kwik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel