• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Bees on Abb: bees appear again, and can be tamed, but not unpodded?! "Class Disallowed"

    ARK on Xbox One Bees on Abb: bees appear again, and can be tamed, but not unpodded?! "Class Disallowed"


    Bees on Abb: bees appear again, and can be tamed, but not unpodded?! "Class Disallowed"

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Snake in my group

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    So this guy lied about to the tribe about getting raided for whatever reason nicked all my stuff I found out and let him off the hook but then he does it again rn he's locked in a room handcuffed to a chair with no way out I'm currently riding the dragon he tamed

    submitted by /u/kenny-ina-pocket
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty happy with my latest Easter haul!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    How does Crossplay work?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I've seen people in my Xbox servers say they're on PS4 or PC, and I've been aware of Crossplay, but my question is, how does it work? Like, I usually play on Small Tribes, my friend wants to play with me but right now only has PS4. When he loads up the servers page, will it display the same exact servers on PS4 as on Xbox One, and he just has to search for my Small Tribes server? Do we have to check some sort of Crossplay option? Are there special servers for console Crossplay/PS4-Xbox One Crossplay, and are they named properly to reflect that?

    submitted by /u/dxswantan
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Yo. Easter Bunny Dodo.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    I love ark

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    How NOT to tame the Ice Titan!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    The direwolf colour mutations for under belly

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Can you get a under belly colour mutation for the direwolf. I'm trying to make my wolf look like a big fox, I've got the black feet and orange body but I can't seem to get a white under belly is it possible? Also I'm on Xbox

    This is what I've got so far shown in picture 1 I'm wanting to make my direwolf look like picture 2 here is the link to the picture

    👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 https://www.reddit.com/user/Dyslexia2121/comments/mkv1kw/direwolf_colour_mutations/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    submitted by /u/Dyslexia2121
    [link] [comments]

    'Lost Connection to host' error fix?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to fix this issue? I play on xbox and every event, I keep getting this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Galdae
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my stuff back

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I was playing on the island and decided to transfer to ragnarok for a bit and when I transferred back all my dinos and my base was still their but I didn't own any of it

    submitted by /u/jackhunter2905
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel