• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Who else feels like this after making there first bow?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Who else feels like this after making there first bow?


    Who else feels like this after making there first bow?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    The perfect spawn for a leeds

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Promo image of the Shadowmane

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Taming kairuku

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    So i wanted to tame some kairuku on the island for an organic polymer farm but i constantly kil them instead of taming them. But i use tranq arrows and not normal ones. I tried a longneck but is still ended up killing them all the time. Is there a way to prevent this? (im also pretty new to ark btw)

    submitted by /u/zabzab_065
    [link] [comments]

    A Molecule under a microscope, it looks oddly familiar...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    valguero tropeognathus spawn location??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Was wondering where to find the tropeo on valguero map and also the best way to find one, I'm trying to kill heaps of dinos around and every tapajera I find because I've heard they share spawn locations?

    Any help would be great, I'm playing on PC if that helps at all.

    submitted by /u/WarlikePlague
    [link] [comments]

    Griffin daycare XD

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Low FPS in engrams

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I came back to ark after 1 year, and I notice something strange, this didnt happen last time I played. So... I play on very low settings and I have 60+ fps always, but when I am in engrams page, my FPS is like on.... 5-10, drastic stutter, it takes me 5 seconds to take one skill. I play on official servers only. How do I fix this ? :O

    submitted by /u/Inquisitor_Overhauls
    [link] [comments]

    I did it again... Fyi cryos resets "ignore group whistles"

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    Daeodon healing.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Is anyone know what is the most efficient food for daeodon to able to heal a baby wyvern. Reason is because my blood crystal wyvern is in ragnarok and I can't transfer to another sever so I need a daeodon to heal for my wyvern.

    submitted by /u/IloyoCass
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    It's a common discussion but im just wondering which would win

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/I_Want_Tasty_ArkMeme
    [link] [comments]

    When you login and the tribemates are gearing up the quetz.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Whoops

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Astrocetus in battle

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Best map for Tek Rexs?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Trying to find some rexs so I can get a boss team, what would you say the best map for Tek Rexs are?

    I'm doing a circuit on Extinction but not having much luck.What do the tek rexs share a spawn with? I know they share with normal rexs, but do they share with corrupted?

    Edit - Cluster I'm on doesn't have "The Centre" map and I don't own Genesis.

    submitted by /u/DEL_707
    [link] [comments]

    can you get xp for chibis with a mount?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    I saw a post on steam saying to kill alphas off the back of a mount with a shotgun. why would I not just use the mount?

    basically what I'm asking is does the chibi still get the XP from killing the alpha, if the mount I'm on kills it instead of my player?

    submitted by /u/fefersten1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel