• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Every time I tame a flyer in Ark. There was a Sarco on the ground that chomped me to pieces 5 seconds after I got this picture lol

    ARK on Xbox One Every time I tame a flyer in Ark. There was a Sarco on the ground that chomped me to pieces 5 seconds after I got this picture lol


    Every time I tame a flyer in Ark. There was a Sarco on the ground that chomped me to pieces 5 seconds after I got this picture lol

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Guide on grappling hooks

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Transferring water tames between maps (SP and nondedicated server)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I have a bunch of water tames and I know I can't use an obelisk. How can I transfer them from one map to another (Genesis to Island). I'd really appreciate any help figuring this out since I don't exactly trust the 6 year old videos I'm seeing and the outdated forum posts.

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Howitzer
    [link] [comments]

    Currently renting a Nitrado server and have a pc to play with my xbox friends. Need helping with map transfers.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    So we decided we wanted to temporarily jump from The island to Genesis. We fully intend on coming back later. So we upload our inventory into the obelisk and cryo pods along with our survivors. Now the tricky part, and i have a pc if that helps... How do I save our "island map", that includes buildings, structures and dinos left behind? I want to save it, so the map doesnt run, jump on genesis for a month, then return back to The Island with captured tames and loot from genesis. Please help

    submitted by /u/NoCowHere
    [link] [comments]

    Has any server owners managed to get AllowFlyerSpeedLeveling=True to actually work on an Xbox server? I tried gameusersettings first then moved it to game.ini & both aren’t taking effect! No one else I have asked for assistance can figure out why it won’t work.. :(

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Can you run dedicated servers for Crystal Isles and Gen 1 on the One X?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Me and my friends have been playing through the maps using my old Xbox One S as a dedicated server. I'm not sure why I didn't notice before but it can't run a dedicated server for Gen 1 and Crystal Isles. I'm willing to upgrade my 2nd Xbox to keep our progress but I need some proof that buying a One X (and selling my One S to make up a bit of the money) will solve my problem. Thankyou for your help

    submitted by /u/GoldenRush47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel