• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Ark PS4 DAMMIT

    Ark PS4 DAMMIT


    DAMMIT

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Ark ps4 Server?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Is there someone who knows a ark ps4 cluster with taming, ep and resources Boostet like ×10 or ×50?

    submitted by /u/Snoke1708
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with uploading dinos

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I have been playing on aberration and I want to transfer my dinos but it won't let me upload. It asks if I am sure I want to upload Dino but then it just doesn't work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Neetest_burrito
    [link] [comments]

    New to genesis

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    First time playing genesis and I was wondering what is the best mission to get points Oo and what is better x Dinos or just regular dinos

    submitted by /u/jesusmelove
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase ark data tribute item slot # in single player

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Pretty obvious how do I change the setting to increase the item and Dino capacity I'm the ark data tribute on single player? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/lano113
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel