• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Found him!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Found him!


    Found him!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Haha Tek Parasaur farm go brrr

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    My Jerboa didn’t warn me about it raining corpses...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    I tamed my first otter today so I decided to make a photoshoot

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    I found this while trying to find gigas in the Highlands

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    When your Ovis leaves Scorched Earth for Derry, Maine

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Images taken minutes before success (Alpha Overseer)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I finally caught the biggest trash talking bob on the server and decided to hook him up with that incarceration drip and a few tats. Lmao he ain’t leavin no where.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Who likes the bridge i built?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Started from scratch on Abb for fresh air, then this happened, an alpha basilisk raided my base while i was AFK, Steve, Captain and Scooby doom (My precious raptors and ravager) survived, but i lost pretty much everything else before they could kill it, This game is pure agony sometimes

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I found her and was going to tame and bring her back to my base but she was on an island and my only form of transportation was my Sarco

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Helpful Tip: Don’t feel obligated to download a refrigerator mod or a feeding trough mod if you need your meat and berries to last a long time. Simply use the ini files to increase your spoil time multiplier! For spoiled meat, get a Meat Spoiler mod instead.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Hi! I know this sounds silly but I made the mistake of downloading two mods: The Eeza Freeza and the Redwood Feeding Trough which both increase the spoil times to help out. There's no reason to do this actually!

    They're wonderful mods by the way if you decide to get them anyways, but the Redwood Trough has the permanent green radius circle and it's quite annoying. It seems the mod creator hasn't made that mod public and has discontinued working on it.

    Anyways, simply use the ini files to edit the Spoil Time multiplier! Do some quick math or take a few guesses as to what you'd like and then voila! No more having to deal with the Eeza Freeza or the Redwood Trough. You can simply use a regular trough or an S+ trough if you enjoy the including/excluding dino option they offer, and your food in there should last a long time!

    You should however download the Meat Spoiler mod so you can very easily accessed spoiled meat, since if you put your time up very high like I do, you'll have to wait eons for a stack of spoiled meat.

    Feel free to message me or leave a comment if you need more advice on this!

    submitted by /u/nekopetal
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s Ready for GENESIS 2??? Full PVE cluster, with extra bonus maps! Custom drops, and starters for new players! All welcome!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Tamed my first BoatBirb! Let me tell you what, I almost burst out laughing when I landed in the water and took off like a freakin’ speedboat.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    the console experience ( i got randomly kicked off of the ptera before it started )

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    A little thing I like to call karma

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Family portrait

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    cool mobile therzinosaur trap on paracer

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    gender equality on ark

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    flash back to when i made a aircraft raft on official PVP

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Favorite Mutations

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    DEDICATED SERVER

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys i am wondering if anyone knows where i can get a dedicated server that allows me (Xbox One) and my two friends (PC) to be able to play freely? Purchased one that did not seem to allow us to play on and wondering if anyone knows of a good website/ place to get the kind of server we are looking for.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ironman-Kado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel