• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Comfort in This Harsh New Land

    ARK: Survival Evolved Comfort in This Harsh New Land


    Comfort in This Harsh New Land

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Is there any way to make this work with turret cap or is it just dumb? TIA

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Whatcha think about these colors?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Welp, there goes my ascendant gear

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Solo Alpha Overseer Defeated!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    A little thing I like to call karma

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Favorite Ark youtuber? Pt1

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Fatal Error Crashing game before loading in?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    So i recently started playing Ark again and i played for a few days but today the game crashes when i try to enter a server, once even before i even clicked on anything on the menu. I did the file check on steam and even completly reinstalled it by deleting and redownloading. It's still there. Are there any solutions? http://prntscr.com/131h7iw

    submitted by /u/VivaKirito
    [link] [comments]

    Are primitive servers gone?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I have stayed away from ark about 3 years now, I didnt really like the tech thing had going on and the game felt way too grindy then. Lately I decided to give it a try but I cant find the primitive servers anywhere. My question is have the devs removed it entirely and if so is there anything remotely like them? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Demokrate5
    [link] [comments]

    Got raised by a giga last night

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Looking for some F's. A wild giga attacked my base and killed my new rexes before I could even breed them. Logged off to let off some steam and came back to find my chem bench gone too. Overall not the best night 3/10

    submitted by /u/Whatsittoya9
    [link] [comments]

    King Kong VS Godzilla in Ark?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    So I remixed Rockwell's themes in anticipation of the final showdown in a few weeks time!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    FPS Issues with Ark

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Recently started Ark on pc and it was running fine and smoothly but this evening it started struggling, but not when I loaded in? It runs fine for a minute or so after loading single player or online at around 100 FPS but after that it can't seem to go above 15 FPS. Changing the graphics settings have boosted it from 8 on epic to 12 on lowest. Other games such as Stellaris still run at normal levels it seems to be just Ark struggling.

    specs
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

    Samsung M471A5244CB0-CTD 2x4GB

    Kingston RBUSNS8154P3256GJ1 256GB

    Toshiba MQ04ABF100 1TB

    I have Ark installed on the 1TB

    submitted by /u/Loukios_Kassios
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back to ark after 4 years of not playing and looking to watch a good youtuber so that i can learn the game again

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was really big into Ark: SE 4 years ago and then stopped. I think the last thing that dropped when I played was the wyvern, though I could be wrong. I would watch every day a youtuber I really like named GTJACK3D, but he doesnt really upload more early game ark stuff and his old content is really outdated.

    The game is really fun and a lot of things were added it feels like, and so I was hoping to find a youtuber that has recent pve/pvp videos and educational content, so that I can understand what changed in these years, and that shows how he does his games from zero. For context, I tried watching a youtuber named KESHKO and really did not like his videos. Maybe someone who is pve would be better?

    Thanks a lot :)

    submitted by /u/The_Shekel_MaisterJR
    [link] [comments]

    Ark in REVERSE:

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Question about Rockwell

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Me and some friends are gearing up to fight rockwell for the first time but I've heard that you need to put all your items in your tames before the timer at the end of the fight hits 0, I was just wondering if this is true or are we good to keep our items in our inventory.

    submitted by /u/Colum2112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel