• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved What if dilos were this big?

    ARK: Survival Evolved What if dilos were this big?


    What if dilos were this big?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Structures Plus question

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Can a dynamic pillar be attached to a tree for support?

    I am making a treehouse main housing area and I want them all connected by stairs and ceilings but I don't want the floor area (where the breeding, restaurant, storage, gardening and other stuff will go) littered with tons of pillars so if I put the dynamic pillar from say the bottom of a ceiling into a nearby tree will that count as foundation support?

    Also is there a discord?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Tekgram Info

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Hello, just a question.

    If i unlock a Tekgram, do I keep it forever on all ark servers

    At the same time, is it possible to jump into Gen 2 and be able to get most of the stuff?

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/AntonyLoL
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration Day Cycle

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    When it's 90% day, how long does it take to get to night time?

    submitted by /u/Xxdaniboy221
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Hunt in the Heat (Alpha, Beta & Gamma). Brute Magmasaur has a bigger bark than bite.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Genesis mission

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Which genesis mission is best to cheese for loot I can grind for mats ?

    only got some apprencitce flak and fur armors + megatheriums.

    currently doing rhino 500 over and over with my tribemate

    submitted by /u/elPappito
    [link] [comments]

    (Small tribes Steam) looking for 2 more sweaty tribe members for gen 2

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    We are looking for expirienced sweaty players. Would be nice If you would have most of the basic tek engrams already. All of us have +1k hours on ark. DM on discord for more info LoneWolf#3260

    submitted by /u/lonebob
    [link] [comments]

    Are fishing for BPs on genesis based on biome?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    I just fished 8h and I only got a set of specific BPs over and over. I always fish in the snow biome cause there are 2 ponds which I can alter if one is empty. I got the following dino BPs like 10x in different quality:

    - Argentavis

    - Arthropulera

    - Carno

    - Diplo

    - Dire bear

    - Dunkleosteus

    - Galli

    - Manta

    - Megaloceros

    - Mosa

    - Pelagornis

    - Procoptodon

    - Terror Bird

    That´s basically it out of 600 BPs, those are the only ones that I got. Not even a normal primitive rex or therizino, nothing. Just useless crap. I always used a MC or ascendent fishing rod with 350%+ .. not sure if that matters for which BPs you would get.

    Is that related to the biome? I can´t imagine that rex BPs are so fucking rare. It would take month to get a decent MC rex BP on genesis.

    Anyone has some hints or tipps? I mainly look for a MC or higher rex or therizino BP on genesis. MIssion or fishing, doesn´t matter. If someone has some tipps, highly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ElidaFraley
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Offical Tribe. Getting Back into the game. Former Helix/PPG member.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    So just a little background on myself. I use to play this game all day everyday (as Breeder John) and I have recently had a huge opening in my schedule. I will be able to play at least 10 hours a day. I have 4126 hours logged on steam but I am currently going to restart on the Microsoft store as I can't find my old character on steam. I have the most fun taming and breed and min/maxing dinos, while farming and doing the daily kibble runs. If anyone remembers me or would like this sort of asset to a group please dm me or post here. I can do interviews or whatever you like via discord if you like. The last time I played was just before the expansion after abberation. I left previously due to work commits but that has since changed. I'm a lifer. I understand I need to build trust so any tribe to do become apart of I do not plan to have access to anything. I'll literally just play on the same map not even in the main base until trust is gained. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/UltraREM
    [link] [comments]

    [LFT] [25 Y.O] [Official PvP] [Level 132 + Tekkgrams] [Have MegaTribe Exp]

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Hello! Coming back from a short break and looking to proveself to a Beta/Mega. Willing to Farm hard, tame/Breed and Defend+PvP. Have All DLC. Any comments, questions and or concerns feel free to contact me on Discord @ GorillaGlu44#7840

    submitted by /u/Gorillaglu44
    [link] [comments]

    THE BEST DINO SURVIVES!? | ARK TOURNAMENT | ARK BATTLE ARENA #2

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Has anyone found a fix for singleplayer cave loot?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I love doing caves but not getting loot crates ruins it completely, ive tried preventing hibernation and hosting non dedicated but neither of those work

    submitted by /u/dakrust64
    [link] [comments]

    who wants to play abberation with me

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    i just bought all the expansion pack expect genesis i really wanted to try abberation as theres rockdrakes and reapears and other dinos i havent tamed in ark before

    btw im on PC(steam)

    so someone wants to join a private server and play abberation??

    submitted by /u/Icy_Task_1973
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to reduce the amount of leeds in a map?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I play single player and multiplayer in close sessions with friends, so having one or two adds some tension to the game but I'm using creature finder coz I lost a creature and I see in the Island there are currently 2 alphas and 9 regular Leeds.

    That's insane. I want to reduce the Leeds count to 4 an never more than 1 alpha. So 50% to regular count and 50% to alpha count. Anyone knows how to do this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/joe78man
    [link] [comments]

    Have you guys seen the new Genesis season pass description?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Pvp tribes

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Does anybody know a good server for console. Even better if I can join a tribe

    submitted by /u/soysauce-14
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player and defense questions

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Its been almost 2 years since ive last played and i know pvp has changed. Weve found a really isolated server on rag and have built up. I think caves are the meta right now but we have a base on the mountains.

    Also are plant species x seeds turrets still good? We have access to make a bunch atm but not really entirely sure if its worth it.

    Also do pillars in front of walls help deter large animals like rexes? I planes on having turret towers envelop the walls around our base to help shoot down missles but im nkt sure how to stop soakers.

    submitted by /u/chaostechnique
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought ark ultimate on steam. Coming from Xbox which mods should I install??

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I seen a lot of things about s+ and super structures and kinda overwhelmed with which I should be using.

    I'm a huge fan of the vanilla experience and really just want quality of life things as I want to progress from the island to genesis part 2 in single player with some boosted rates but overall the grind still intact. What do you guys recommend???

    submitted by /u/Evansblue787
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel