• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One A happy family.

    ARK on Xbox One A happy family.


    A happy family.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    So is wildcard just never going to fix the hacking problem?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I wish crossplay was never brought to the game all its done is make the game unplayable. You can't pvp someone because most likely they have aimbot. You can't pick a good low key base spot because they can find you anywhere. It's literally become if you don't have a cheater you lose.

    submitted by /u/JoeyBird9
    [link] [comments]

    Would any one be willing to code a private server for me

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Flyer Speed Option Question

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but a buddy & I are doing a Genesis 2 NonDedi server together. Every time we click to enable the flyer movement speed level up it doesn't save the fact that we did. Is there any news on this? Again sorry if this has already been asked.

    submitted by /u/rogueleader197
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Don't store occupied cryos in armor mannequin. Might disappear!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Playing on official Apocalypse servers.

    We store everything we can in armor mannequins. Helps for unloading a bunch of stuff rather quickly with one button press.

    I was packing it in for the night. I set the mannequin to fill all or whatever that setting is that takes everything on you and puts it all on the mannequin. And then I pressed it and all my stuff went into the inventory of the mannequin as expected.

    I had a parasaur inside the base so after I did that I cryod it and then immediately went up to the armor mannequin and hit Y to transfer it to its inventory.

    It said that it removed it from my inventory but when searching the mannequin it's nowhere to be found. Checked both the hotbar and full inventory of the mannequin(even typed cryo intinthe search bars) and its completely gone. Just vanished into thin air.

    Luckily it was only a Parasaur so it's whatever. Chalking it up to one more reason Ark pisses me off. But if this was something else like a Giga or any other decent dino I would be a little worried and about ready to fight someone.

    Just giving you guys a heads up! We've had other dinos in there with no issues. But this issue happened after setting the mannequins main button function to FILL INVENTORY.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking to purchase a Female Voydwyrm PVE Offical

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Hello there.

    I'm looking to buy a female voidwyrm on pve official. I can only find people wanting to sell Males

    please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell

    submitted by /u/wildlymedioxre
    [link] [comments]

    I keep dying in the Genesis 2 vents.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    As the titles says, every time I go into the high up vent entrances to space on Genesis part 2, I get killed. It's acting like I'm meshing. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/7hr0w4w4y4cc0un7__
    [link] [comments]

    Skollheim Ark cluster!!!!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Hello there, this is one of my most favorite servers to play on for ark but most people aren't that active!!!

    Would like to see some new people around.

    We have custom recipes like

    All Bullets: 1x GP / 1x Metal Ingot Auto Turrets: 25x CP / 25x Electronics / 50x Metal CP: 2x Stone Electronics: 1x Silica Pearl / 1x Metal Ingot Grappling Hook: 1x CP / 1x Metal Ingot GP: 1x Sparkpowder Narcotic: 2x Narcoberry And many others!!!

    We also have some custom stacks,

    STACK MOD 10x Global Stack Multiplier (Stacks to 1000)

    Turrets 100x Chem Benches 100x Smithys 100x Raw Prime Meat 100x Raw Mutton 100x Wyvern Milk 100x Ambergis 100x Honey 100x

    And more to find out if you play!!! ⬇️⬇️Discord⬇️⬇️link⬇️⬇️ https://discord.gg/4pJRMBsXEN

    Enjoy your stay here as we have awesome staff, and a wonderful community. Feel free to ask questions on the discord server!!!

    submitted by /u/_D3M0NX_
    [link] [comments]

    Ark data upload feature?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Might be a bob question but every time I go to upload something on Arkpoc it disappears? I know it's suppose disappear after 24hours but I checked it 2-3hours after and everything was gone. I never had this issue before

    submitted by /u/Tomarto1
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout Mannequin Disappeared

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Since the newest update I can finally use keyboard and mouse again(thank god!!!), but logging into my server I noticed that an entire Loadout Mannequin was gone. Wouldn't be that big of a deal but I had God Gear in it so it disappeared along with it. Has this happened to anyone else?

    I checked the tribe log and it didn't show it being destroyed or broken and I have two but only that one disappeared.

    submitted by /u/Alphabet_Soup352
    [link] [comments]

    30min Respawn/Fast Travel/Teleport Timer After Every Login.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Unofficial dedicated server, renting through Nitrado, 9 players, 2 are affected by this.

    Every time they log into the game, they have a 30min timer for respawns, fast travel through beds, and using the tek teleporter. Other players have gotten 2.5-5min cooldowns for respawning as regular, but not 30min just for logging in.

    I don't know why it would allow one person to wake up and jump through a teleporter immediately, but another person needs to wait 30min.

    submitted by /u/WartornKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible rocks in void while using skiff??

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Is this supposed to be that way? Is it happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/autosafemode
    [link] [comments]

    No unofficial sessions showing up

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I've not played ark in many years and I've loaded it up to try join a dedicated server line I used to years ago I've selected unofficial pc sessions and it keeps saying no results even with no parameters set can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/paigontings
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel