• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Aaah yes the flying rock

    ARK: Survival Evolved Aaah yes the flying rock


    Aaah yes the flying rock

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    Uhhh Ark... I think that's too many Brontos

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    BEST Cactus & Silk Farming Genesis 2 Resource Guide!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Okay so I am breeding velenasaurs and I have all my base stats I was with 6, 0/20 females at level 232. I have a male with 1/20 with I am currently breeding with my females and trying to get a second mutation. My concerns are that I have gotten over 100 eggs and only one has been a 236. As well as I am getting 232 levels when breeding with my 234, is that normal? And also I got a 234 with 2 mutaions which both we'rent stamina even though I was breeding with a already mutated stamina dino. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Dry-Association1268
    [link] [comments]

    Argy Dance

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    text is unreadable on any sign type

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    I found in the web that this has repeated many times over last few year. Some says that it has been fixed few times but issue still persist. I am playing with my friends on private server using Steam version 329.*. Anyone facing same issue recently? Is there any fix for that?

    EDIT: somehow my native language is incompatible with signs and I am able to see them only on English version.

    submitted by /u/MrDominikku
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to raise the player level cap?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    I know you should beat the old bosses, level up your chibi and collect documents across the arks. but I'm single player I don't wanna go around 5 different maps leveling up just to be able to play properly in Gen2. is there a mod or .ini config to be able to keep leveling up after 105?

    submitted by /u/Pikalika
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration Freezing Spores

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    This is driving me crazy
    Randomly when running in plain rocks without any mushrooms or plants nearby i get that freezing and there are no freaking mushrooms nearby to harvest to heal it Wth am i supposed to do when i cant see the mushrooms to avoid them and i cant find a way on the fly to heal it? Gas mask is not working and my flak is of way better quality than my basic hazard suit and i dont want to be forced to use that.

    submitted by /u/Angar_var2
    [link] [comments]

    Official Settings for Single Player?? Cant figure it out

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Current Settings:

    • Single Player - Unchecked
    • Max Difficulty - Checked
    • Tinkered with 2.0 difficulty and below - cannot get same exact levels we'd find on Official

    I think the problem is the difficulty, there's likely an exactly number including decimal but everything I've seen is old and doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/saltyswedishmeatball
    [link] [comments]

    Typical Ark #4

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    SOLO Mammoths on Parade (Alpha, Beta & Gamma). Beware their knockback.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Hello good morning/afternoon/night I need help.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    My Ark has a bug and I don't know how to fix it. Whenever I go into the water with a land animal it literally swims very, very fast, it even feels like it's flying. This is annoying because when I leave the water the animal flies away and always dies. Someone please help me!

    submitted by /u/GabrielLzk
    [link] [comments]

    Tekreplicator removed from fabricators?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Title says it all, did they remove reps from fabricators for gen2 map, or is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/Tuskuul
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Man Eating Plants Want To Ruin My Day!!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    ARK SOTF 1 - NOSTALGIA TRAILER ����

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    RAPTOR POUNCE?!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    So i flew my pteradon onto a decently high rock/ boulder thing (it was square so they coulnt get up). anyway, i flew my pteradon up there and prepared my crossbow and tranqued on raptor (there was three), the other two proceded to run up to the rock (as i expected) and they pouncedup un knocked me off and kill me?! i thought wild raptors couldnt pounce? i should be fine because ill take my 8 pack of raptors and spino to get my stuff (so ill be safe) but bro.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Lychee-3103
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 2 dying in vents

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Anyone else playing Genesis part 2 and dying over and over in the vents to space?

    submitted by /u/dsgb8815
    [link] [comments]

    Ark evolution event ending time

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    What time does the evolution event end?

    submitted by /u/NateIam1
    [link] [comments]

    best place for thylacoleo saddles??

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    like what cave, map or supply drop tier?

    submitted by /u/0Galahad
    [link] [comments]

    Gen2 Can't find Stego BP...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I noticed the big spreadsheet doesn't show Stego BP as rewards for either loot crates or mission rewards.

    Has anyone found them, and where?

    submitted by /u/PyroPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Are Rock Drakes stronger than Wyverns?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Eggs in tek incubator

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    How long can you leave an egg in a tek incubator at 100%?

    submitted by /u/oreganosoprano
    [link] [comments]

    Dino Storage 2 no longer has discussions after serious bug

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Was chat too toxic? The bugs and suggestions page has been entirely removed, now i can't post new bugs or look at solutions to old ones.

    I've seen this happen on a few popular mods, why dino storage 2 all the sudden?

    submitted by /u/DefNotSnek
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a tribe to take me in (official PVP)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I want to return and have tried and tried again, I am on xbox and with the crossplay situation its impossible for me to get anywhere, wondering if a established tribe would have me, I will defo do my part in the grinding and farming.

    submitted by /u/dsruby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel