• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Ark PS4 Genesis blueprints

    Ark PS4 Genesis blueprints


    Genesis blueprints

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    I'm tryna mess around on a pvp server anyone know if there's upgraded minigun bps and how to get it

    submitted by /u/KiCKass343
    [link] [comments]

    I think this belongs here

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Genesis 2 engrams not there

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I'm on the gen 2 map and was playing for a bit but I realized that the engrams are completely missing. If I try to go to HLNA in the top right in the engrams screen it skips right over her. Please help

    submitted by /u/Nick51502
    [link] [comments]

    New Patch messing up my Player Dedicated Server

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting a black screen when they load up their player dedicated server on PS4? People can join the server and I can see chat.

    submitted by /u/Hammer_Dropper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel