• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    I feel happy to be the proud owner of a big snake

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Me and my friends do creature roleplays and on our Maewing roleplay we got 3 sets of twins in a row then one singular baby, wish we had this kind of luck on our actual save.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Character Bug

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    So recently I was minding my own buisness on gen 2 then out of no where my game crashes during the canoe mission, My whole inventory gone and there isnt a body, Are there any commands to get my stuff back?

    submitted by /u/TheWorstOne0821
    [link] [comments]

    Help with passive tame intervals

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Hi I have some issues with nitrado passive tame intervals. My passive tame interval is at .2 with wild dino food drain at 2.5 and a regular tame rate of 100. When I go to passive tame I get about .1% tame progress. Using expert mode and it's in the Gameusersettings.ini. Any help at all is appreciated. I have a override official difficulty of 50 to make things super high level but the even the the levels get a tiny %.

    submitted by /u/Wyolee23
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnorok Desert Drops

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why the red drops in the desert are so trash now? I think it's been 5 days since I've seen something better than primitive in them. I'm on official PVP btw

    submitted by /u/Gstreamz
    [link] [comments]

    I built gta maze bank. What y'all think

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    What happened to Genesis?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    The missions on genesis are giving fractions of the points they used to, why? I play on Abb so I can't get cementing paste easily, so I went to genesis 1 to get some, and the mission are practically worthless.

    submitted by /u/young_yeehaw1
    [link] [comments]

    Flyer speed setting doesn't work

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Ark got a new setting where you can level up flyer speed. I am on single player, but when I tick the box and go into a game it doesn't update and I can't level up my flyers. Is there something I'm doing wrong or another setting that I have to change?

    submitted by /u/science_nerds
    [link] [comments]

    Ark

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    I don't spawn with the tek armor in genisis p2 or is that only for pc players

    submitted by /u/DogmaticQuill
    [link] [comments]

    Hrmmm I wonder what got patched this time.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    8/51 missions for a Tek Stryder.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I play on a difficulty 6 server if this make a a difference. But I have 8/51 missions on a Stryder, but there's only 33 missions on gen 2, what's it like on difficulty 5? Same deal?

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t create a new dedicated server from Ark Menus

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to make a dedicated server for Crystal Isles on my Windows 10 version from the Xbox app or whatever it's called on my laptop but every time I go to run anything as a dedicated server, the menu switched to Aberration when it was for a server name/password.

    Here's a link to a video of it happening on my laptop

    At first I thought it was an issue with Crystal Isles but anything I try to run as a dedicated server just flips back to Aberration like that, in the link I tried with The Island and the bug repeated itself.

    I have dedicated server data for Aberration, The Center, and Valguero, could the number of maps I have server data for be influencing it?

    submitted by /u/Cr4zySh0tgunGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Just started renting a intrado server, need advice.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I could use some advice and tips on how to manage and how to edit the settings and everything on the server, any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated thank you all.

    submitted by /u/Basic-Illustrator801
    [link] [comments]

    Help with uploading and downloading character

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I don't know if i did something wrong but i used the transfer between arks feature for the first time yesterday and now that i tried to transfer back into the original ark map i was playing i can't use my tames except the tropical wyvern i transfered, i don't know how to fix it so it would be very helpful for some answers

    submitted by /u/IssaLoliGod
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I made a video about best base spots on Genesis 2

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I'm not spawning with tek armor on genesis part 2.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I've tried everything at this point ive died and repawned l, deleted the world and made a new one, at this point I might as well spawn it in although I don't know the spawn code.

    submitted by /u/BRICKRICK224
    [link] [comments]

    Strider not charging.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Just updated Ark (Xbox) and when I selected my character (from being uploaded at beacon) all stats are reset?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Did I just find a glitch? I uploaded my character to a beacon and turned the game off the other day.

    I updated it today and turned it on, spawned with my character. It's clearly me and it's level 104, but all the stats (like what I picked) is reset.

    Also green circle range fields are appearing at my base as if the boundaries for food troughs are randomly turned on. They had always been off.

    Any idea why this is happening or what I should do?

    Edit: Aaaaand all of my stored data that I had uploaded to an Oblisk (getting ready to move to scorched earth) is gone too. I had all 50 slots filled with top notch stuff :/ edit: ok it's not gone. It doesn't show up normally, what you have to do is click search, don't type any letters in but hit search and it reappears.

    Edit 2: AND all of my cyro pod tames that were imprinted have lost their imprint! Wow. That stings. Edit 3: only some of these imprints disappeared. Weird.

    How is nobody talking about this?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus in Genesis 2?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Just wondering if these dinos are on the new map. If anyone knows, please tell me and if you can, the location lol

    submitted by /u/Jezus914
    [link] [comments]

    any item stack mods or configs for single player

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    i tried searching for item stack mods or hell even tried looking for configs i could use to make my storage space look less atrocious, all i could find were posts about nitrado servers or mods which are very very cheaty(decreased weight ) so does anyone know any way for me to increase the stack size of items (without decreasing the weight of items)

    submitted by /u/tatsu1905
    [link] [comments]

    New missions are bad ?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    All these new missions suck they aren't explained and just suck in general my first mission I ended up getting swarmed by vr dinos while trying to figure out wtf I'm supposed to do

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    I cant interact with the screen its frozen. Iv cold booted my xbox 10 times and I still can't select my character

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Global chat not working

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I've had ark for almost 4 years and have heard of this bug, never had it before. I came back to the game after a 2 year break and now when I type something it doesn't show up in global chat, even though I see the chatbox appear when im typing and it says global.

    I'm on official servers. I tried a couple of other maps on the same cluster too

    I also can't see any other chat, the chatbox is basically always empty.

    I checked my xbox privacy settings, restarted app, hard reset xbox, checked NAT... what else can I do? This is so frustrating and there doesn't seem to be a fix from the Google search I did

    submitted by /u/airforcedude111
    [link] [comments]

    can my friend on pc (he bought w10 microsoft version of ark) play on xbox official servers too or just cross play?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel