• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Ark PS4 I'm new to survival games and have only being playing Ark for about a month but I'm really loving it.

    Ark PS4 I'm new to survival games and have only being playing Ark for about a month but I'm really loving it.


    I'm new to survival games and have only being playing Ark for about a month but I'm really loving it.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Are you able to find bees in Genisis 2?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I've looked in the redwoods, watched a video on where to find them but they don't appear, is it a glitch?

    submitted by /u/TyranoDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s single player valguero map look like this in the spider cave?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    My favorite saddle

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Is there a way to raise a baby Wyvern without milk?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Hi I'm wondering if there's a way for me to raise my baby Wyvern without milk I don't have any & I can't get any right now I have raw meats to feed it & all but I'm wondering if I were to hatch my wyvern egg now & only have raw meats would it just die? Or is there a way for me to force feed it so that it won't die instead? I usually don't hatch wyvern eggs.. I thought using an owl or pig to heal it might help?

    submitted by /u/Roses1901
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 smithy broken

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    I'm playing a solo game on the island and after the last patch I can no longer craft anything. I no longer have the ability to craft from the smithy or my person all the items are no longer listed for what u can build any ideas?

    submitted by /u/livinglargeturning
    [link] [comments]

    2 Alpha Carnataurs

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Ahh, yes, my favourite sea creature

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Can’t put carbon in the forge on Prim+ still?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    It's been over 2 years and this is a massively game breaking bug. How is this STILL not fixed?

    submitted by /u/Mastengwe
    [link] [comments]

    How to tame strider?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I've tried a few times, but it seems that it matters how long I hold down the button. If I just tap it fails. If I hold down the button for too long it fails.

    Is there an easy rule to this?

    submitted by /u/Kryds
    [link] [comments]

    Why, Wildcard, why?!?!?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Today was a good at first. I got good gear and supplies for the Alpha mission "Choose Your Adventure"(Would highly recommended a mini-gun ut will shred the Summoners, should have use it a longtime ago) and beat it. Tried Star Dolphin but failed(I could always come back stronger and better). I hate that it crashes more often since the new update(PS4 going through hell and back each time) but never bothers mean I can mostly retrace my steps but it crashes(no biggie) but then I somehow died? I realize that I lost everything in my inventory VALUABLE gear I could never surive without. Sure I could replace since that's what thecgame mainly do to you BUT those items were extremely rare and no other item can take its place. Now I'm forced to get gear as valuable as it can but I had sone of those items for a while and that mini-gun was the best weapon a man could ever asked for and I'm really to break my PS4 but hopefully I can recover it and be good as new. But hopefully this has been entertainingor intresting for those who have read it.(Sorry if this was long to read but I need to read anyone's opinion). This isn't hate for Ark or anything it's just something that should be fixed or be better at least because every crash loses precious data that is gone and it makes mad for a short time period.

    submitted by /u/Puglover85600
    [link] [comments]

    How does one access creative mode?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Hi I came back to playing Ark after a long time and want to play in creative mode but can't seem to figure out how to do it. Typing in Creative Mode command doesn't work. If you can help that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MiiikaSD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel