• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Ark PS4 Maewing nursing:I absolutely love how they can nurse babies til they are ready to be adults. So much easier to take care of the babies and get to still explore

    Ark PS4 Maewing nursing:I absolutely love how they can nurse babies til they are ready to be adults. So much easier to take care of the babies and get to still explore


    Maewing nursing:I absolutely love how they can nurse babies til they are ready to be adults. So much easier to take care of the babies and get to still explore

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    My honest thoughts on the new dlc..

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Honestly. I love it all alot except how everyone gets literal free working tek on spawn.. I mean seriously..? And the drops all feel insane especially with auto engrams or a transferred character then they are literally free usable tek. I personally dont even use my tek suit on the server i play on unless i get bored and just wanna fly about. But it just feels so.. Cheaty? Overall its all fun but seems like alot less.. Survivally if thats even a word haha

    submitted by /u/Elamakesmetingle
    [link] [comments]

    Can't place c4?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I've tried pressing every button but I can't place c4 if I press either of the triggers it just presses the button on the detonator and doesn't place it. Is c4 bugged am I missing something obvious please help.

    submitted by /u/preppingdude
    [link] [comments]

    High detail mode gone on Gen 2?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I loaded in on single player to see the map for like 10 minutes, since it wont be coming to player dedicated like part 1.... noticed that everything looked like it was in 480p and high detail isnt in the pause menu anymore. So im assuming the map is so taxing base last gen consoles have to essentially run the game in performance mode lol?

    Anyone running a gen 2 nitrado server for base ps4? Was wondering if that would let you play it so it looks normal.

    submitted by /u/ScrubCasual
    [link] [comments]

    Beehives after gen2 update

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    So i've been looking for a beehive for about a week now, but i couldn't find any and found out that they(the bee hives) were glitched and thus didn't spawn on any server for around 3 months now. Since the gen 2 update i've still seen zero beehives, is it still glitched, did the change something. Is anybody having the same problems as me?

    submitted by /u/ChekedQuill
    [link] [comments]

    I own the genesis Season pass but I can’t play part two some help?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Is anyone having the problem of the flyer speed leveling not working

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Whenever I turn the option on and I go into a world it turns off and I can't level my flyers.

    submitted by /u/CrickelPickle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel