• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If you go here on genesis 2 there is a purple thing that gives a exp boost

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    How do I do the gamma circuit race

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Its impossible to beat

    submitted by /u/cavmain1234556
    [link] [comments]

    Dying randomly…

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Am I the only one dying randomly and without actual cause? It happens several times a day and usually within my own base. I figure it's a glitch but is there a way to avoid it?

    submitted by /u/Doomthumper
    [link] [comments]

    Tek bow not working.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I acquired a tek bow from a drop. I put it in my hot bar but it won't let me access it. I have 350 element shards on me. My tribemate had one and let me try it and it worked fine. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Sithmaggot
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal wyverns are the best because I can easily tame a tropical one with getting attacked

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    So now I have a tropical wyvern on my gen 2 world

    submitted by /u/cavmain1234556
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor interaction

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I cant interact between players. Me and hubby play it 2 player on one console, and our main characters are in a tribe together. Decided to use a new character for temp (forgot to upload my char when we moved maps) and we were in different tribes and not allowed to add each other? Like can't even bring up the interaction wheel. Help? Was there an update that changed how you do tribe stuff?

    submitted by /u/ParasaurPrada
    [link] [comments]

    Good 3rd tame?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Hey. I'm at a pretty stagnant area in the game right now. I'm in the upper west section of Ragnarok and I have 2 tames. A dodo and a turtle. I'm looking for a good 3rd thing to tame. I tried to tame the frog, but the creatures of the swamp kept on killing me. There's no other creatures near me that a tame would be worth it. I had a pteranadon but somone killed it while I was away. Idk what to tame next. Most things that might even begin to be worth it I have no what of transporting back to my base so they'd just get lost. I have no idea what to do and the game is getting really frustrating and just unfun. If I try to tame what I want (that frog) I die from the swamp. If I try to tame something else I most likely die, or I have no way of feeding it fast and a carnivore eats it (I don't have any good ways if clearing an area without dying), and if neither of that happens I have no what to transport it back cause it cant swim or fit in a raft. Wtf do I do now?

    submitted by /u/saint_nicholas_cage
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Crates Still Broken?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I play on an unofficial server with a bunch of my friends, he's already updated the server recently, have they not fixed loot crates dropping only primitive stuff for console yet?

    submitted by /u/TrollinBolin
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 2 space?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Anyone know whats going on with space i was yesterday online in game and i saw violet drops, than i go straight to the space because i need elements, but there was only metal and somewhere obsidian, but not any element/shard crystal. (I saw it somewhere when violet drops are outside than i space is element and shards) btw i play on official legacy srvrs

    submitted by /u/___DK_
    [link] [comments]

    How can i fix the black line in the middle of my screen on ps4

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    When i play ark on my ps4 i am seeing a black line in the middle of my acreen and i dont know how to fix it pls help me.

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Fee-199
    [link] [comments]

    Ark genesis part 2

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Is it even worth trying to play gen part 2 when I haven't done any bosses on my character. Also is there a quick way to be able to beat a boss so I can craft and use tek things?

    submitted by /u/kerkid_2
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Helena

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I am a new ark player and I was wondering how to use helena. I know that can scan dinos with her if you get close enough, but is there a specific control or button to do it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Food_Master
    [link] [comments]

    How to survive the swamp?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    Hey. I'm a newish character and I wanted to tame a beelzebufo. Every time I stepped one foot into the swamp I instantly died. Either I got surprised attack grabbed and instantly died, a crocodile killed me, a solo pack swarms me, or a titanboa poisons me I always die. I don't even spend much time there. The max time I've spent is at most 2 minutes because I always immediately die when I step in the swamp. I have a long barrel rifle but that never helps. I use a raft to get there, so there's like 12 rafts there to mark my fails. I just always die. All I want to do I tame a stupid fucking frog but instead I die. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/saint_nicholas_cage
    [link] [comments]

    Building help

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna explain the garbage building mechanics in this game what am I doing wrong with foundation placements or is it actually this crap when it comes to placements, like it flat out says "can't place wood floor: can't place on floor" where do I put it then? everything else has fit perfectly fine till now...

    submitted by /u/TtotheJ44
    [link] [comments]

    Best caving creature?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Hi I'm new to ark and want to know what's the best creature to take while caving? I'm playing on the island

    submitted by /u/DinoNuggetgamer
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make a cool roof in ark survival evolved ?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Hello so I just got ark survival evolved like 4 days ago and I'm almost done with my base but I'm super stuck of the roof how exactly am I going to make a perfect roof ?

    submitted by /u/Agitated-Ad9990
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use explosive arrows for the tek bow

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I've got elemental shards and still I cant use the explosive arrows

    submitted by /u/cavmain1234556
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble finding R-Gigas on Gen2

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Has anyone had much luck finding these guys? I've spent hours combing over the multiple spawn zones, Dino wiped several times but can't seem to find a single one.

    submitted by /u/maceodkat
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make my dinos stop constantly pooping they keep doing it and its annoying

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    How do you repair tools in a smithy?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    All of the youtube videos I've seen were for pc. Idk how to repair the tools. They're in the smithy with the needed stuff to repair them, I just don't know how.

    submitted by /u/saint_nicholas_cage
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to reset dinos on my single player world, but I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I've pulled up the cheat bar and have tried entering the cheat code "admincheat destroywilddinos" but it didn't work, even after I click ADMIN COMMAND 100 times

    I tried "enablecheats" and that didn't seem to do anything either

    Just trying to get more clear instructions than some articles that haven't been very helpful

    submitted by /u/KingAlaric1
    [link] [comments]

    Debugalliwvrmissionteleport command not working.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Add exp to Dino's? Why is this so hard?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    So I've been searching for the past hour now trying to find another way of leveling up Dino's using commands other than the addexperience cheat because I want to level up Dino's that aren't rideable and with no luck finding it I saw a command for giveexptoplayer and thought I would play around with that and found out you can use GiveExpToTarget (amountofexp) 1 1? I had luck with it the first try then found it difficult to get the target to level up and it kind of helped if I spammed the command button, also maybe giveexptodino? Can anyone confirm this as I have found no content for it on Google matching this?

    submitted by /u/this-feels-wrong
    [link] [comments]

    Imprinting seems off

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I read a thread, that showed me how to do 100% imprint with one feeding, i used this on everything I imprint. I recently tried imprinting my Basilosaurus and it only did 25% i didn't change the imprinting at all. Anyone have ideas as to why the Basi imprinting is different

    submitted by /u/TheBR3
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly does difficulty effect loot?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    So I've read a lot of loot post but they were pretty hard to understand as someone who doesn't understand how the settings work. I used to play on crystal isles but switch over to the Island, I didn't change any settings and first as I didn't have any problems with anything until the island. I opened about 100 supply drops and only got blueprints, as in primitive metal wall and saddles of dinos that I've never heard of. After this going on for the first 20 hrs I decided to up the difficulty to max but I've yet to get anything that's at least ramshackle, the best item I've gotten is a primitive metal sword. I apologize for going on a rant there but can someone please dumb it done for me to understand. I've maxed out loot drop quality and diff as I read somewhere the higher the diff the better the loot but this hasn't been the case.

    TL;DR maxed out diff and loot quality yet not even ramshackle, pls help

    submitted by /u/Simply_a_loser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel