• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Think I got lucky with it’s colour

    ARK: Survival Evolved Think I got lucky with it’s colour


    Think I got lucky with it’s colour

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I'm Thinking Moeder Was Involved Here...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Making Some Expansions to the Build

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    We were so consumed with whether or not we could, we didn’t stop to think if we should.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    After long time, I breed to get the colors I want, I got Firehawk.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Any idea on when gen 2 shop opens?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Title :).

    submitted by /u/canyouhelp69
    [link] [comments]

    Can I place a greenhouse wall on a fence foundation?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I'm building a A wooden foundation house, and I have layed out where my walls are going, but I can't seem to place my greenhouse walls. I don't have metal fence foundation, but I am now thinking that greenhouse walls can only be placed only on a base foundation. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Pixelector
    [link] [comments]

    what are those dinos doing?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Let's get to level 180 by collecting ALL Explorer Notes! - Starting with the Island

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Gen 2 missions completed on their own?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I have several missions marked as completed without even trying them for the first time. I can tame high level Stryders so it's not just a visual bug. I have all 3 of the Ferox, Paracer and Shadowmane missions completed without even trying them, and all 3 Velonasaur missions despite only trying out the Gama mission before.

    Is that a known bug? I'm on singleplayer so no weird cross tribe members milestones or anything like that

    submitted by /u/Pikalika
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Home Is Where the Pouch Is (Alpha, Beta & Gamma)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Has anyone made a checklist/google doc of all explorer note locations

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    The +10 levels seems like a grind, but with some prep(mounts/grapples/soups) i think they can all be knocked out in a couple of hours. Is there an interactive checklist? This one is good but hard to keep track of what has/hasnt been done

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Cross post Go brrrr

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    How To 100% PERFECT Tame a SPACE DOLPHIN EASY!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    ark survival evolved

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    How do i heal my Tek Strider?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    As the Caption says.

    submitted by /u/js1602
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha f*cking canoe

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    breeding levels

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    I should start by saying I'm playing on an unofficial server. So there might be a setting somewhere that changes this.

    I have two level 324 tek-rexes that I'm breeding for health and damage. I was under the impression that I should have them the same level so that if there was a mutation, the baby would drop at level 326, and I'd be able to know almost instantly. All of the videos I've watched so far, this is what it looks like they're doing.

    Mine are not doing this. They're close to that level, but they're dropping at a range of levels between like 294 and 364. Am I missing something about breeding? Or should I find out about server changes? As far as I know the only actual changes are that they're running S+

    ::edit:: spelling

    submitted by /u/xxxtogxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Tek strider on ab

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Can you take these on abb? Tried to pull one out on abberation and it's greyed out.

    submitted by /u/joshdabamf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel