• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Finished my Shadowmane house. Big enough for two once I find a lady friend for him.

    ARK on Xbox One Finished my Shadowmane house. Big enough for two once I find a lady friend for him.


    Finished my Shadowmane house. Big enough for two once I find a lady friend for him.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    My friend and I have a world that we play on together (started on his xbox) but I have his acct login and will play on it by myself sometimes. When I play on my xbox (on his account, on our world) everything works normally, but I prefer to play on PC. When I login to his acct and load our world on there, all of our stats are messed up and almost back to base stats, even on our dinos. If I go back to xbox again, its perfectly fine. I have no idea how to even try to fix this lol

    submitted by /u/Electronic_Jello_515
    [link] [comments]

    Server Issues?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I have recently gotten an xbox series s and wanted to play with my friends (First time playing the game) They have xbox one and have tried joining their server. But I get the could not retrieve address? Is this my issue or the games/. game developers issues?

    submitted by /u/Mommom54
    [link] [comments]

    I dont win, its just not something I do

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    SERVER ISSUES

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    My friend bought a server from nitrado on xbox like an hour or so ago and set it up but after turning it on like 10ish mins ago we can't find it while searching for jt.

    submitted by /u/SuperNovaMT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel