• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Anyone else getting the UI going off the screen on a Stryder?

    ARK on Xbox One Anyone else getting the UI going off the screen on a Stryder?


    Anyone else getting the UI going off the screen on a Stryder?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    My best base build to date on Ark: Survival Evolved! Epic base design!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Is there a way to do a invite only non dedicated server?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    I've been playing with a buddy for a couple days on a non dedicated server and just had a total random stranger join. When I set it to private my friends aren't able to join. Clearly the password is only for admin things and not a server password. I tried looking into it but could only find options for pc and nothing for xbox. Is there any way to make it so only my friends can play? Kinda worried about randoms griefing us now because I didnt even get a notification when they joined. Just noticed someone stark naked running around suddenly. I'm sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find anything and I'm at my wits end trying to keep randoms out. Logging out to the main menu every time I see a rando doesnt seem like a good option

    submitted by /u/apocryphie
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play on official The Island 566 server here?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel