• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved just made this :)

    ARK: Survival Evolved just made this :)


    just made this :)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    the luckiest unicorn tamer (xbox, gt - RexOffender9838)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    How strong are reapers?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Been playing through aberration for the first time and just went through the process to get a reaper king, and I love everything about them. Do they stack up to the power of a rex or a wyvern in any way, and are they a usable alternative for a pvp war Dino or is their purpose something else?

    submitted by /u/thejiggler1313
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t upgrade flyer speed.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure many others have experienced this bug, but when ticking the upgrade flyer speed box, it unticks it as soon as I enter single player. Is there any fix to this bug?

    submitted by /u/EquipmentRare4939
    [link] [comments]

    Permadeath Story Playthrough: Alpha Bosses Done, Prepping for Overseer

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Permadeath Story Playthrough: Alpha Bosses Done, Prepping for Overseer

    https://preview.redd.it/hw2hufvxuih71.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c2838d6bea987d17d95fbddd83e7c109a263950

    It's been a little over a year since my mother passed away and to cope, I've been escaping to ARK over the past year (give or take). I started a permadeath playthrough around November of last year and wanted to try and ascend without ever seeing my character fall in battle. Today, I defeated the alpha dragon and figured I'd share. I have a little prep work before the TEK cave/overseer, but I'm ecstatic that I've got this far.

    submitted by /u/Nevereast
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to disable dinos losing taming effectiveness when damaged?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    I only play singleplayer and do not care for most of the balancing mechanics. I like that taming effectiveness scales off of the food you feed them, but this spino I was taming just lost most of its effectiveness because a Meganeura or something walked over and hit it a few times (I dont remember exactly what it was, I just know the argy and other spino I had on guard did not do their jobs and something small hit it a few times and then died.). It is incredibly frustrating to see a 145 tame go from gaining 72+ levels down to 24 because of something like that. Is there an option or mod to disable it?

    submitted by /u/susannabean
    [link] [comments]

    is this bugged?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/U1dMnpY.png Is this movement speed bugged? i havent put any thing in speed

    submitted by /u/WaarLockDarkey
    [link] [comments]

    Override Difficulty level won't override?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    So I try to change the difficulty level in-game, it says its a higher difficulty, but when I enter my world the max level is still 120 and when i exit it's back to difficulty 1.

    I have gone into the GameUserSettings.ini file and changed OverrideDifficulty to 6, this doesn't change anything, it's just like the in-game menu it says it's difficulty 6 but when I enter max level still 120 and when i leave it changes back to difficulty 1.

    Can anyone help me fix this? I have tried reinstalling.

    submitted by /u/Kikzotus
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Transmitter on Rag

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    The boss portals are missing from our transmitters on Rag only. Any idea what may cause this. Trying to google this issue doesnt bring up anything.

    submitted by /u/Myrati
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox PC game pass and Steam

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Can someone on xbox game pass pc play with friends on steam?

    submitted by /u/ElloBellow
    [link] [comments]

    guess i posted the wrong link last time XD

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Items Being Deleted When Put In Obelisks and Transmitters

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Playing on my private Ark server, and we want to put things in to the obelisk and transfer items and such to my other private server (these are paid servers on g-portal if that's relevant, and we are playing on PC) and every item we put in to the obelisk and the transmitter are just immediately disappearing. Like just auto-deleted. We've put things in to the obelisks and transmitters before in order to take items and dinos to other maps when we want to switch maps, and I have never seen things that go in just IMMEDIATELY disappear like that. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Lady_Lunaura
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Story Bosses

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Now that I have officially done all of the story bosses I am working on the non-story map bosses. This week I did the gamma Gamma Crystal Wyvern Queen. I am going to do alpha and beta once my rexes heal up. For the number of engrams it gives you, it's a relatively easy boss to beat. I would definitely recommend this boss to people who want to unlock the TP cloners and trans. As always the videos posted are not to make money or anything of that nature, it's all about trying to give back to the community of my favorite game. Hopefully, this helps someone out!

    submitted by /u/arcoholicdinoman
    [link] [comments]

    Still no hives?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    So even though the ark website says it patched we cant find any bees on the servers we play on through nitrado it's very annoying since some players lost their stuff and now none of us can find any bees even after doing dino wipes they just wont appear Does anyone have a fix for this

    submitted by /u/skallywagUwU
    [link] [comments]

    Water intake S+ without being close to water

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Why doesnt this work?

    https://i.imgur.com/IXfhtI0.png
    https://i.imgur.com/llKdTov.jpeg

    it doesnt let me use water without being close to water

    submitted by /u/WaarLockDarkey
    [link] [comments]

    (NEW) Genesis 2 TOP 10 BASE LOCATIONS PvP Rat Hole | ALPHA

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Does Achatina paste scale with level?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Does the Achatina paste from the Achatina scale with the level.

    submitted by /u/Kikzotus
    [link] [comments]

    Dismounting Astrodelphis

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    So basically despite the nerfs I've been breeding and using Astrodelphis as they work great vs wyverns and non shadowmane ground tames lol. But anyway since a few patches ago I've been getting dismounted usually at render points without touching any buttons, I can recreate the bug over and over, does anyone know if there's a fix or if the devs know?

    PlayStation btw

    submitted by /u/DMCLord
    [link] [comments]

    Mutagen

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if I get the full bonus from mutagen if I use it on the original lightning wyvern I got from a wild egg?

    submitted by /u/HEEBALABAGEEBEE
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Home is Where the Pouch is Glitched

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I've searched and searched and searched for an answer but still never found one, so I'll try posting and see if anyone can help me.

    I'm trying to do the mission "Home is Where the Pouch Is" on Genesis and it's broken. Last time I tried a few days ago it was on Beta and we lost, the baby Procoptodon died. Now every time we try it, on any difficulty, the mission starts and the baby is at 0 health. There are no indicators for us to find him. We have reset the private server we share and this still hasn't helped. We even tried waiting the whole 20 minutes to lose again and still nothing.

    Does anyone know a fix for this?

    We are on Xbox One by the way.

    submitted by /u/Aware-Lavishness3877
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel