• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I cant find any good level dinos on the island

    ARK on Xbox One I cant find any good level dinos on the island


    I cant find any good level dinos on the island

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Ive played on the island for over a year now and havent killed any bosses because i cant find anything over level 80. Ive looked specifically for rexes, theris, and megatheriums but even other dinos have been below level 80 even though I have the difficulty on max. I decided to skip the island and go to scorched earth a month ago and i beat the manticore but that made me really want to fight the island's bosses before i go to aberration.

    submitted by /u/mycatismygod219
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change my world so my friends don’t have to stay in my proximity?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Me and my friends started an undedicated server the other day and we're really hating the fact that they can't go a certain distance away from my character.

    Is there any way to convert our server into something where that isn't an issue?

    Sorry if it's a dumb question, really new to this kinda stuff.

    Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/okitsdrew
    [link] [comments]

    Is extinction worth it?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel