• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved When you run out of arrows when taming a giga

    ARK: Survival Evolved When you run out of arrows when taming a giga


    When you run out of arrows when taming a giga

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    How do i split stacks on ps4 mouse and keyboard?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    How can i split stacks in half on mnk, if its even possible?

    submitted by /u/kryhu13
    [link] [comments]

    Imprinted Dinos seem to be too powerful help.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    I am on abberation with difficulty 6 and offset of 0.2. I have megalos that i bred and imprinted the baby and with barely any leveling it is at 40k hp and doing 1500 dmg a hit. is this normal or is there some setting I have turned up? I've checked the settings and they seem normal. It just feels like im overpowered.

    submitted by /u/Threadfin__
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation for DLC? Gen 1, 2, or EXT?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I've played the other maps, and am always obliged to say abberation was AMAZING.

    I took a long break from ark and wanted to hop back in. Never tried these 3 dlcs. Any recommendations or should i just stick with a free map?

    Also. Ps4 looking for tribe

    submitted by /u/resampL
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best base location on The Island?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I considered building at herbivore island or the hidden lake but those aren't the best material wise. So, what is the best base location?

    submitted by /u/EquipmentRare4939
    [link] [comments]

    Moschops can’t harvest organic polymer

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Went to kill penguins with moschops and when I go to harvest them I get nothing.

    submitted by /u/12wrri
    [link] [comments]

    my egg incubator doesnt work.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    hi. i crafted my egg incubator on ragnarok. but it doesnt work. it does have power. but i cant transfer eggs to it. i have a pteranodon and a tek parasaur egg. but i ant fransfer them to my egg incubator. how can i make it work?

    submitted by /u/adminback
    [link] [comments]

    (Official PvP!) Genesis 2 ALPHA TRIBE BASE TOUR! | Multiple Bases |

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Memes Daily

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Next Mod Map Preference/Ideas

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Hi all, I wanted to ask what kind of new map players would like to see on the workshop.

    So if asked, would you want more maps to be Mythology Based (like Scorched and Fjordur), Fantasy Based (like Gen 2 Space, Aberration and Extinction) or just Vanilla (like the Island and Val)?

    submitted by /u/Hammysaurus7
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Rathole Bounty (Must be unheard up and fit transmitter on official)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I will provide great compensation (dm me BionicKrypton#8847) to anyone who has a rathole and a build with transmitter that isnt on youtube. I dont care what what map. Preferably room to breed stalkers and such but not a must. I dont want to be blatantly violating tos. Peligornus or zipline is fine just dont wanna be under the map.

    If you have one I would love to compensate you greatly. Serious offers only.

    submitted by /u/bionickrypton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel