• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Welp… guess someone’s claimed all of NA island server 34.

    ARK on Xbox One Welp… guess someone’s claimed all of NA island server 34.


    Welp… guess someone’s claimed all of NA island server 34.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I got a series S and I feel like most of my frustration over the last 5 years is more console related.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to get a series X and my day one edition xbox one finally shit the bed so I bought a series S. The fluency of the game is so much better. Load times are minuscule. I can transmit across all my servers to render things in, in the amount of time it took me to do one server jump. I might actually enjoy the game now. Maybe the days of losing 100% imprinted tames to crashing are Over. The best part is I plugged my western digital my book external hard drive in to transfer the game to the series S and played it without transferring or downloading it to the new console. I was amazed by this because everyone said neither new console allowed direct play from externals. I am happy with my setup even though I didn't get the X. Being able to play games directly from the hard drive gives me 4.512 TB ostorage at no extra cost. Destiny 2 played from external as well. If it is a fluke, I hope it doesn't get fixed.

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Dig_4760
    [link] [comments]

    Non dedicated server transferring?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    My friends and i want to go get dinos from other maps (specifically wyverns) my friend is fairly new and started us on the island. (Not a bad map just doesnt have wyverns) we got to the point where we already have decent bases and wanted to keep our progress and get wyverns. Is that possible without admin commands? Aslo if it is possible can we do this on all maps?

    submitted by /u/playzslayz21
    [link] [comments]

    Aussie bangers

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Guys! Myself and a couple of mates have set up a server for Aussies. PVP get a starter pack and let me know you have seen this post and I'll take care of you! Server is on Ragnarok and called Aussie bangers. https://discord.gg/K8xzhStA Edit: on Xbox

    submitted by /u/scoobs86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel