• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved A petition to remove the host wall

    ARK: Survival Evolved A petition to remove the host wall


    A petition to remove the host wall

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Is it worth playing Ark now?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    I brought the base game upon release many years ago. I used to play casually but never got into the games mechanics (breeding, grinding for boss fights and such)

    I switch to mobile a few years ago and had fun as both player and as admin on a popular unofficial server. Its a great version but everything feels so small and claustrophobic. Since i had ultrawide screen phone (sony xperia) they have not centered the image so i have 16:9 ratio but offset image to the left of screen. Very annoying, this made me quit.

    I started playing single player again on my laptop recently, just running around, taming the odd dino and exploring the island. But there is so much compared to mobile that i felt lost and i am bored of the 2 maps i have + no friends to play with.

    Is it worth buying any of the expansion packs or map packs? Was the latest expansion free and is it just end game content? Are there any decent PVE servers currently? As i dont have the time to grind or be serious in PVP. If its not worth buying any expansions then maybe being more involved with the community will make me enjoy the game more. What are your opinions?

    submitted by /u/MarryPopinLikeItsHot
    [link] [comments]

    Trap Test. Looks Like I Slowly Tortured the Poor Thing! ��

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    unclaimed dino wipe

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Is there a way to kill all unclaimed dinos with comands

    I cant kill them with dinos because there are too many of them and i just crash

    Have tried some commands but they also kill my own dinos

    submitted by /u/Prudent-Cold-8582
    [link] [comments]

    Single player?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    How do I play with just me and my buddy, non-dedicated server?

    submitted by /u/joemay1514
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Ferox Cull (Alpha, Beta & Gamma) before Net Projectile Nerf

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    SOLO Ferox Cull (Alpha, Beta & Gamma) without Net Projectile

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    How many strong tek rex do you actually need for gamma broodmother? About 45k hour 800 melee

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    45K HP sorry for title

    Want my second character to be able to use replicator, thanks

    submitted by /u/MrBenLad
    [link] [comments]

    Magic portal mod?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    I noticed that Syntac had something he called magic portal and I think what it did was to transfer his character between arks without uploading the character and downloading again. Is this still a thing and if yes how do I do it? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/T_Tone
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I quit right before the release of genesis. I miss out? What's official pvp like these days?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    When I left duping and meshing were at all time highs. What's it like now?

    submitted by /u/Mui_gogeta
    [link] [comments]

    Best method for getting blueprints?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    What is the best way to farm blueprints or just good items in general? I would just do fishing, but I don't have a good fishing rod. Looking for a quick, easy and relatively safe method.

    submitted by /u/EquipmentRare4939
    [link] [comments]

    Where do Otters spawn on the island? I remember seeing one but I don't remember where.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Arkpoc Obelisk transfer is gone

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Is this a permanent game change or glitch? I lost 10 creatures total I spent 9 hours yesterday grinding for on gen2; manas, bloodstalkers, dolphins. Devs should have at least given a warning this came out of nowhere. May have ruined the rest of this month for smaller tribes still trying to get on their feet as all the big ones already got everything they could possibly need from other servers & started breeding lines.

    Also is this only arkpoc or other servers as well? I haven't checked.

    submitted by /u/agarthan_doomer
    [link] [comments]

    OverSpawn of Beavers, Vultures, Direbears and Griffins. They never stop spawning, help pls.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    On my friends server, and my singleplayer, we are trying to play the map Ragnorak with quite of bit of mods and it all seems perfect except with the beavers, vultures, dire bears and Griffins. An absence amount of beavers and vultures spawn, and it will drop our frames by sooo much. There will be at least 200+ beavers in a couple of small lakes, and in one biome the vultures are everywhere with prime vultures, probably around 200+ as well. The Griffins aren't as bad but they're also every where in big packs, the direbears will spawn around 40-50+ at a time in a single area. I tried using codes to stop them or decrease them but it doesn't work, I put these codes in my Game.ini file: DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag="Beaver",SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.1,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=False,SpawnLimitPercentage=.01)

    DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag="Vulture",SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.1,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=False,SpawnLimitPercentage=.01)

    DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag="Griffin",SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.1,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=False,SpawnLimitPercentage=.01)

    DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag="Direbear",SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.1,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=False,SpawnLimitPercentage=.01)

    I tried changing the SpawnWeightMulitplier=0.1-0.5, no effect, tried changin the Override Spawn limit to true, no change, and tried changing the Spawn limit percentage to .1-.5 and even kept it at 1, and still, no change.

    The mods we have include: Annunaki Genesis, Cross Aberration, Scorched Earth Plus, Ark: Reclaimation, Immersive Taming, Saddle Emporium, Awesome Spy Glass, Ark Additions: The collection, Death Recovery Mod, Ultra Stacks, Extinction Core, Classic Flyers, and Awesome Teleporters.

    Please help lol I want to keep playing this map but those creatures stop other dinos from spawning and it's just so annoying.

    submitted by /u/ConcertDickie
    [link] [comments]

    Can all TEK and CORRUPTED Dinosaurs beat Arks Bosses?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Ark memes

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Ark PvP | Wiping Spider Cave + Crystal Isles |

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel