• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Ark PS4 I recently learned you can paint your dinos and now I'm wondering how many of the "mutations" I see are real.

    Ark PS4 I recently learned you can paint your dinos and now I'm wondering how many of the "mutations" I see are real.


    I recently learned you can paint your dinos and now I'm wondering how many of the "mutations" I see are real.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I feel betrayed.

    submitted by /u/TwistedMisery13
    [link] [comments]

    Add me if anybody need a new clan member

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    What is your favorite Ark.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys just did rockwell alpha and was wondering if I should just go to exctinction or skip it and go to genesis 1 or 2. I wanna continue the story but if there's not much in those two map I'd rather just go to Gen 2 and tame that new reaper lol. So is exctinction worth my time is the story good? Or just tell me whats your favorite map and why.

    submitted by /u/Escapedcuban
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel