• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Ark Additions Indominus Rex mod got an Update and it is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Ark Additions Indominus Rex mod got an Update and it is BEAUTIFUL!!


    The Ark Additions Indominus Rex mod got an Update and it is BEAUTIFUL!!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play and chill with

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I'm on steam, I wanted to see if there were a group of you who wanted to make a server on any map idm and we can just chill, play together etc.

    We can decide the map, mods, rates etc together. The only thing is I can't afford to pay for a server, but if there's a few of us we could maybe split the cost. Dm me on here or on discord (Swamp#2997) if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/Swampyprince
    [link] [comments]

    Getting raided sucks

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    can i join anyone on ark i’ll help u out on your ark journey

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Argent Can’t Pickup Anything

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Hello!

    Managed to get Ark on my chromebook through GeForce, but now I'm having a major issue. Im on single player, and I can't pick up any creatures with my Argy, tamed or not tamed. I've tried right clicking, left clicking, and whatever C does to pick them up, but all he does is attack. I've done that whole AllowFlyerCarry=True thing along with all of its variations, and I've checked the Allow Flyer Carry in PVE box, but nothing works. Yes I've made sure you can pick them up, such as a Raptor, Megaloceros, or Parasaur.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Meta-Knights-Bitch
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Breeding.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    I am currently breeding rhinos and I now have to choose between the base pair of level 290 and the base pair of level 297, they both have the same stats but I don't know if a higher level is better. So my question is: Should I breed with the level 297 or with the 290?

    submitted by /u/CriticismExtension32
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to enable beacon transfers in singleplayer?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I HATE trying to go back and forth between ragnarok and aberration, being forced to use the obelisk at the surface and having to deal with 5 or so reaper kings at once, when on other maps the most i may have to deal with is a few raptors. Does anybody know a way to re-enable beacon transfers, or a mod, or anything, for singleplayer?

    submitted by /u/susannabean
    [link] [comments]

    Ark keeps crashing when starting non-dedicated session after accidental force close.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    So I accidentally force closed Ark while alt + tab and now it doesn't start up again in non-dedicated mode. Tried singleplayer and that works but I have no clue what is causing the non-dedicated issue so I don't know how to fix does anyone have any clue what this error message says?

    Link to crash error: https://i.imgur.com/qpSY0EO.png

    submitted by /u/DilleDing
    [link] [comments]

    therizinosaurus tek farm

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    I been watching a few videos about it. But when i was building it the therizinosaurus won't attack the baby tek parasaur. Does anyone know why? It is in aggressive.

    submitted by /u/Re_Jay1
    [link] [comments]

    Racing the Racer

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Can berry plants grow in medium or large crop plots

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Do DLC dinos spawn on other maps?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Basically what the title says. Do I have to get mods, or put some settings in the ini files? I got all the DLCs and want to try the aberration map but i also want the dinos from Genesis and Extinction dinos to spawn on aberration. Does it already do it or am I gonna have to set some stuff up to make it spawn them?

    Thanks for any answers. :)

    Edit: probably should of said this to make it more clear, but I got the paid DLCs, so extinction, genesis, scorched earth, and aberration. So since I have them all, will the spawn on the island? Or will genesis dinos spawn on aberration? Vice versa.
    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/ConcertDickie
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make a dlc save on Nintendo switch ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Meet Ark Drop Studio

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Transferable DLCs

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Hey so sorry if the title might be a bit misleading I didn't know how to word it…

    If I were to buy all the dlcs for ark off of the Microsoft Store on Pc, would I also be able to play them on my Xbox, or do I have to buy it again?

    In other words, if I decide to buy the Ark Season Pass off of the MS store on my pc, will it also install on my Xbox or do I have to buy it again.

    Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Fun-Understanding530
    [link] [comments]

    Hnl-a animations not working

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Her animations aren't working and her face gets stuck on one emote How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/honest_badoponion
    [link] [comments]

    Are there servers where there is no raiding but PVP?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I played 300h of ARK, last time was 3 years ago. I really liked the game and everything, but i dislike the raiding stuff because i really want to build a big base, but i still want to ocasionally pvp without losing my base. So pretty much something like : PVP yes, Looting yes but base raid no.

    Are there servers like this?

    submitted by /u/dark_session
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel