• Breaking News

    Monday, August 30, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Mom... I don't like it here...

    ARK on Xbox One Mom... I don't like it here...


    Mom... I don't like it here...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    R.I.P. Chucky Brown...my lvl 270 beaver was destroyed by anti-meshing.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    How do I turn off the name of items in my inventory on console?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Hey so I basically cant see shit and the names are way too small most of the times. Ark Youtubers always have it turned off too, it's just extremely irritating. I've been searching on the webs too but I havent found anything.

    To further explain my concern, when I go to my inventory and search for the Pickaxe, the name "Pickaxe" takes enough of the visible space from that item to not allow me to distinguish it from any other item.

    I'm playing on Xbox (Series S) if that's important.

    submitted by /u/SenseiMadara
    [link] [comments]

    How do I sync data from one Xbox to another?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I started playing the game on one console and only made a small amount of progress before I had to do something else. The next day I started playing on my older Xbox and made a decent amount of progress to the point I was about to tame my first raptor. I'm now trying to play my newer save on my newer console only for it to not sync the new world and instead put me in the old one. I tried hard resetting the Xbox and deleting local save data but it still forces me to play the old save. Does anyone have any other ideas of how I can play my newer world?

    submitted by /u/VoltageKid56
    [link] [comments]

    Any good base spots

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    I started playing solo pvp today and I'm looking for a good base spot that I could build in (I own all the dlc maps)

    submitted by /u/Available-Fox-3799
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel