• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Hello there!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Hello there!


    Hello there!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    I’m just built different

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Bee hives not respawning on The Island.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    So, I have been playing singleplay mode in The Island for the past few months, and during my playthrough i have used the cheat "destroy wild dinos", that made that the bees in the hives despawned, then i used the cheat "DestroyAll beehive" to make the beehives respawn with bees inside. The problem is that alredy passed tons of hours that i used the cheat "DestroyAll beehive" and there are no beehives respawned in the map. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Franquine_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for two people small tribes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Ragnarok small tribes looking to branch and become seal team 6 needs 2 more players for the starting grind to form into seal team 6 pst if interested, were exp players with 8k hours

    submitted by /u/Blairkz
    [link] [comments]

    What are the hardest types of bases to raid official?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Rockwell kinda basically deleted my save (Console)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I planned to beat all of ARK (SP but boosted rates) on beta, I completed the island, easily scorched earth and just recently aberration.

    When I beat Rockwell and ascended my character didn't appear in the download survivors section. Fine I thought, I would just spawn in and check the obelisk.

    It was empty, keep in mind I had 47 dinos in cryopods there and 3 ascendant guns. All gone. No characters were uploaded whatsoever in the ARK either.

    Then I checked aberration, my character wasn't there either so I had to make a new one. There was no Drakes outside Rockwell's terminal (the one I used) or the portal or the obelisks. The only proof that my character ever existed was some dinogates and a small mining base in the green zone.

    TLDR: Beat Rockwell but he deleted my character, my items, my 20 Drakes and their items, my 47 cryopoded dinos and my ascendant weapons.

    Any advice about restoring them?

    I heard that you might be able to dig them out of the game files directly but I'm on console and that could be fairly difficult.

    submitted by /u/PotatoEater187
    [link] [comments]

    Therizino stats recommendation for boss fight?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    I'm currently breeding Therizino and Rexes (Both separated into HP and Dmg line so at the end it will be high hp and damage), and wondering when to start breeding 19 of them to beat Ragnarok arena....

    Difficulty: 10 (Max wild dino level =300)

    Current stats:

    Therizino - 29K HP, 1.1K dmg after birth (HP=131, DMG=133)

    Rexes - 28KHP, 1.1K dmg after birth (HP=117, DMG=136)

    Would you guys be able to tell me should i keep breeding for boss fight? Or am i doing too much already?

    submitted by /u/LittleFireman19
    [link] [comments]

    What does PC Unofficial Sessions mean on PS4?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Okay, so me and my buddy (who play ark on PC) convinced our other friend to get it on his PS4. To go along with this, we all pitched in and bought an unofficial server from Nitrado. We have googled it but have found no clear answer. Me and my buddy (Who plays on PC) can join it just fine. Is there a way to do it that we haven't found out about?

    submitted by /u/Wierdgiraffeman
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    (Official) Genesis 2 Hexagon Crate 300X Opening With LIOPLEURODON For OP LOOT

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    [ADVICE WANTED] Having a hard time figuring out the best settings values to create a singleplayer experience that is neither too hard, nor too easy. I want tamed dinos that have been leveled up to surpass wild dinos of the same level, but not demolish them, and I want bosses to be solo-able.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I've been diving through dozens of old forum posts here on Reddit, and on the official ARK forums to try and figure out how the mess of game settings affects the play experience.

    I only ever play ARK in single-player, but would like to tweak the settings a little bit.

    I understand that, right now, taming higher-level dinos yields companions that are stronger overall than catching low-level dinos and levelling them up. I want to reverse this, and make it pokemon-style, where training a creature from level 1 to 100 will result in a stronger dino than one that was simply caught AT level 100. That being said, though, I don't want to take it too far with my changes, and end up with a Dodo that can solo the bosses.

    Speaking of the bosses, I want to be able to actually take them down as a single player, with my dinos, but I know that the way the game is intended is that you use the "Enable SinglePlayer Options" checkbox to accomplish this. Unfortunately, this makes tamed dinos too powerful for everything BUT the bosses. I end up with a Dodo that might not be able to take the bosses, but CAN take everything else.

    I know from the WIKI that using the singleplayer options box is making my tamed dinos too powerful because it's applying too large of a multiplier to their levelling stats -- Dino Tamed values of like 0.45 and Dino Tamed Add values of like 0.5. I COULD get around this by USING the singleplayer options checkbox, but then compensating in the advanced settings to lower the resulting values. Would this work? For example, by setting the Tamed values to 0.1176, the actual resulting value after the SinglePlayer Options checkbox is applied is a value of 0.25, which I've read in other forum posts produces a balanced game. Should I just go through with this approach?

    I would greatly appreciate anyone who can suggest some good values and mix of game settings to achieve what I'm describing. I also know that there's a difference between the settings-screen slider values, and the actual values stored in the .INIs -- like, for example, how the difficulty SLIDER of 0.2 actually corresponds to something like a difficulty of 1, and a SLIDER value of 1 corresponds to a difficulty of 4?? Weird stuff.

    Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you all!

    submitted by /u/--Ty--
    [link] [comments]

    looking for tribe members who have hours and grind

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    looking for 3-4 tribe members to play with me and 2 others on elite 7man server, must have good amount of hours and experience in game.:) comment if interested!!

    submitted by /u/Brycefalk81
    [link] [comments]

    Ark logic MEMES

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel