• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Rockwell… I guess. Should I finish it?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Rockwell… I guess. Should I finish it?


    Rockwell… I guess. Should I finish it?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    What can be said that's not "truth"

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Came home to find this visitor. A Leed @ HB island so I of course threw a few doors down and now have a permanent source of prime meat and one cool neighbor!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Looking for feedback, how’s my turret wall? This is front bottom right corner.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    My crab keeps randomly grabbing things

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    this has been happening especially when using my crab to mine metal. he will just randomly grab the anky when i dont tell him to. at first it was just a minor annoyance, but they he actually grabbed me. like wtf, im the only person in my tribe so no1 was riding him. he just randomly decided to grab me, forcing me to have to log out just to make him let go. why does he keep doing this?

    submitted by /u/NexGenration
    [link] [comments]

    Ark LOGIC #1 - Memes

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make ARK compressed before installing it on a drive?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    My ARK folder contains a whopping 220gb of files which is the most insane thing I've ever experienced in my life of gaming. I've played ARK for 800hrs and since day one have been annoyed at having to wait 30min to have my mods loaded. So I decided: "hey, let's move it to my SSD!" (And to be clear windows is installed on there) But guess what, it doesn't fit on my 250gb SSD, I've tried compressing the ARK folder with CompactGUI and then moved it to my C drive. Though- Steam still counts my game to be 220gb, not the compressed 100gb (which is still kinda crazy), so that also doesn't work.

    I have reinstalled ARK to see if maybe old updates were still on there, guess not. I have uninstalled all my mods, joined the Eternal server I'm playing on and installed only those again- also didn't work.

    So how can I make this game smaller to put it on my SSD? I think I've tried everything but I might have missed something.

    submitted by /u/MindOfTexManiac
    [link] [comments]

    Decay timers

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Is it just me or should electric cables have the same decay timer as metal? Seems a bit daft that they're made from metal but has the same decay timer as wood - who on earth uses cables in a wooden base?

    Is it time to sign a petition and hope the devs adjust this? 😅

    submitted by /u/Super-Contribution75
    [link] [comments]

    (NEW) How To Enter The Mesh On Genesis 2 New Method!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Alpha and Beta Wyvern Queen

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    This is a continuation from last weeks "non story bosses" post I made. I said I would post my results going through alpha an beta version, so here they are BETA SOLO and ALPHA. As always none of these videos are made to make me any money, just to give back. Hopefully, this helps someone on their Ark Journey! The hardest part of the whole thing was finding 5 alpha wyverns for alpha lol.

    submitted by /u/arcoholicdinoman
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes Daily

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Looking for the best ARK memes

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Alright Kids! Had a lot of fun with the meme/shorts vid I did this week, and a lot of people are asking for another! So, ARK community, I thought why not put it to you to share the best memes around. I'm a reddit noob so I hope this works 😅

    submitted by /u/Raasclark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel