• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Ark PS4 I thee anything else to do or do you just have to wait for your inevitable fate?

    Ark PS4 I thee anything else to do or do you just have to wait for your inevitable fate?


    I thee anything else to do or do you just have to wait for your inevitable fate?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    A small tip

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Ok I've notice by searching reddit and dodorex utility tab , no one is mentioning how vital kaprosuchus is in taming. If you are not in the mood to build a big expensive taming pen. Its simple: bite the animal you are trying to tame and its stamina will drop dramatically and stay low for awhile. Level the kaprosuchus health not its damage. Doesn't need to be strong you just need the one/two bite and to take a hit or two. Best part is when the tranqs start to take hold , the animal can't even escape you . It'll walk away from you out of desperation. Just walk behind it and pelt it with more tranqs. I cannot count how many times I've done this with thylacoleos , Gallimimus and procoptodon. Try it thank me later !

    submitted by /u/Escapedcuban
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel