• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - First try at drawing ice titan. Rate 1-10.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - First try at drawing ice titan. Rate 1-10.


    First try at drawing ice titan. Rate 1-10.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:53 PM PST

    You Died (Unofficial PC Session)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:00 PM PST

    My version of Rockwell. Rate 1-10

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:22 AM PST

    As someone who plays exclusively singleplayer, you lot have commitment if nothing else.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Can you tell this was our first week on Ark?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:31 PM PST

    We can finally play pvp

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Found on Lost Island, anyone know of who these names are?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 03:40 AM PST

    Why is the bison getting the most votes? To me it just seems lame id much rather have the Rhyniognatha or the giant bat.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:09 AM PST

    This is why I love ARK

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:22 AM PST

    So I've been playing on an official PvE server for a little over a year (and have just over 1000 hours of play) now and have helped players that have come and gone. But just today, one of the players I helped when he was still a Bob has progressed so much that he insisted that I take a bunch of TEK structures and equipment on top of boosted Gen dinos like Shadowmanes; also gave me Deinonychuses, Brontos, a Basilo, a Tusoteuthis, a bunch of Asc level gear and saddles and heaps of Element. All because I helped him by giving him a couple of Rexes and utility dinos when he was starting out. All this when I never expected anything in return because I just like seeing players grow and enjoy the ARK experience!

    So, whilst I play mainly ARK for roleplay and to just chill on the daily with my tames and humble home, I gotta say that the interaction with other players and the community in the server is, in the truest form, the best kind of reward playing a game like ARK.

    submitted by /u/JToPocHi
    [link] [comments]

    Is this… supposed to happen

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Come on we must have ourselves a bastion beetle the male has a 2 minigun saddle and the female has a tank saddle https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/fjordur-creature-vote/ copy that and vote for the bastion beetle

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 03:00 AM PST

    I lost my character and this is what it says. Idek what that means

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Is it possible to craft this Giga saddle? Do we need a Tek Replicator or something?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I thought it was cute how the diplo laid this egg.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:07 PM PST

    i still cannot believe i got this out of a drop

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Gotta love Ark’s high def on PS5… should have bought a computer instead!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:44 AM PST

    i need more space idk where to build (island)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Everytime I try to fight the Manticore this happens. The portal sends to me the center of the map. What do I do?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Gotta love the resolve of the beetles

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I think this raptor cheated his way into being a alpha...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Can my dinosaur knock out another dinosaur?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 12:36 AM PST

    Hello! I finally tamed my first dino (a carbonemys) and he's a beast! I was curious though if I could use him to knock out other dinos to team them, or is he only able to kill them? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThousandFootOcarina
    [link] [comments]

    Pt's can swim now aprantly

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Is it just me or do default female ark survivors look real thicc n oily lately

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Wiilllssssooooonnnnnnn

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:34 PM PST

    This... thing... was stuck in a tree... thanks ark gods.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 04:46 AM PST

    PvE Drown You

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:55 AM PST

    If you log out on my lawn I will drown you. Drag you in the river and choke you under the water till your eyes bug out of your head. DON'T THINK BECAUSE I HAVE CHRISTMAS DECOR UP THAT I'M SO NICE YOU CAN SLEEP BY MY BASE, IN MY RAFT, OR ON MY LAWN !!

    Get out!

    Your ugly dead corpse gets stuck there forever if there is a rollback and I can no longer move it. I don't want to see your character ragdolling up my pretty lawn. I don't want twenty dead land loving beach bobs lying about for my dinos to get stuck on. Get the freak off my lawn!

    I have no compassion. Do not sleep in my yard. I'll kill ya.

    submitted by /u/Fink4Life
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel