• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 28, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Tribe, Looking for Players, Official and Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New player questions

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Hello so I am new to ark and had some questions. My first question is that how do I turn on voice chat on ps4? My second question is how do I see the damage numbers? And my third question is how do I know out a Dino without tranq arrows? I am playing on an official server. Thx

    submitted by /u/slowpanda999
    [link] [comments]

    Shoulder pet stats

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Hey. So when I first started ark I used a small monitor but now I've switched to a big tv and it didn't ask for screen boarders. Now when I use a shoulder pet like a sinomacrops I can't see it's stats. And I've already tried the yo scale thing in the options. So any ideas

    submitted by /u/DapperPill27
    [link] [comments]

    Quests

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 07:23 AM PST

    How can boost imprint % from 2 to 30?

    submitted by /u/Pitiful_Permit8976
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when a new patch comes out?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Like the title says i wanna know if someone knows if there is an announcement of a new patch cause lets be serious...lost island is broken and the low Levels Kills every fun on this map...

    submitted by /u/SnikaUno
    [link] [comments]

    Need help gameshare dlc ark

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 01:16 AM PST

    So me and my bud are gamesharing off each other and it's perfect but he tries to gameshare the genesis season off me because I got it and he isnt able to is their anything you guys can help me with or ways I could do something

    submitted by /u/JesusIsASmurf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel