• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 29, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Please keep posting fossils, regardless of karma.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Please keep posting fossils, regardless of karma.


    Please keep posting fossils, regardless of karma.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Many people are interested in dinosaurs, and it turns out that dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures are a big part of ARK. Fossils are also cool, bringing something that seems fantastical into reality.

    Post what you feel, the people here like it.

    submitted by /u/TheDonnARK
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good health/dmg range for a rex tamed for breeding?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I tamed a level 145 wild one. It is now level 216.

    I'ts health is (post tame) 8140.3

    It's DMG is (post tame) 342.1%

    No, please don't give the answer 'uSE sMARt BreEDInG!!1'. Please just tell me what a good range is. Idk how to use smart breeder.

    Edit: My goal btw is using them for bosses, I am an SP player.

    submitted by /u/BroodjesAap52
    [link] [comments]

    How you guys doin' on the RaptorClaus gift collecting?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 03:14 AM PST

    How are you doing with this? What's your experiences and thoughts about it? How much loot have you gotten so far? How many gifts can you pick up in just one run? Do you use compass or GPS?

    I'm doing better and better with this. At first it was pretty difficult and nerve wracking. I got about 80 coal and 40 mistletoe. So far I used those to get chibis, dino candy, a christmas wreath, and christmas tree. The wreath and tree look super awesome in my house and I love how the lights blur when you move. I also got 3 cryopods and ghillie armor and a lot of polymer. I can just get one gift per run. I have to see exactly where they fall down or else I can't find them. And they disappear a short time after they land anyway. At first I used GPS and I thought it was much better than compass, but then I lost my GPS when I died and I was forced to use compass. I figured out the ins and outs of using the compass myself and now I'm very good with it. I finally built another GPS after struggling to get enough silica pearls, but I don't use it because I'm saving it for the New Years day free gift event, which I think you need to be able to go to specific coordinates to get to the gifts. I don't wanna die and lose the GPS before then. One time I chased a gift far to the north and it landed on a tiny piece of ice in the ocean. I was about to try to get it but then I noticed I was dying from the cold and I only had about 15% health left. So I left the gift behind and I just fled back south and survived. Overall I lost a few pteranodons and died a few times doing these gift runs. When I'm flying and it's pitch black and I can't see shit other than the bright lights, it makes me nervous. I try to land on big boulders to protect my ptera. When I get near the ground I use my torch and look all around for predators. Then i get the loot as fast as I can and GTFO. Ark is definitely the best and most exciting flight sim ever made.

    submitted by /u/NHArts
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I broke what is circled and my forest is Decintigrating wtf did I do wrong

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 08:59 AM PST

    BnQ Base Tour | Ice Cave | Ark Unofficial PVP

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 08:21 AM PST

    What's behind the gate in the lighthouse?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Anyone know a way to get past that gate? Or has just no clipped and could post a screenshot? I'm tremendously curious what's back there even though I expect it's a dead-end stairwell.

    submitted by /u/corbin_amsel
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with S+ on Lost Island

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 07:28 AM PST

    My sever is currently having a bit of a weird problem where S+ engrams show up in the engram tab, but can't be learned. And other mod structures (Like ECO's workbenches) can't be placed.

    - We've verified the ark files and redownloaded files that failed verification

    - We're running version 341.56 on the server

    - We're about to just uninstall/reinstall S+ to see if that's the problem.

    I'm curious if anyone has had a similar problem, how they solved it, or something we may be overlooking? Maybe something to do with what order we're loading the mods in?

    Any help appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/corbin_amsel
    [link] [comments]

    Support broken?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still no response. Does support even exist in this game? Ark devs don't seem to care.

    submitted by /u/GardenBetter
    [link] [comments]

    Retards of Ark [#1] (Raiders of the Lost Ark parody) Dumb let’s play.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Is there a way to see all the tames that are still alive?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 07:12 PM PST

    I set a Velonasaus on Turret mode near my base and when I went to look for him again, he's gone. I want to make sure if he is dead or not.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/moHoYi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Extinction, Aberration, and Scorched Earth OR the Genesis Season Pass

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Hey I'm a brand new player having a blast playing with friends on single player PVE, but with the expansions being so cheap, I wanted to pick some up. Which choice is best?

    submitted by /u/Turbulent-Spray1647
    [link] [comments]

    Battleye vs Netlimiter

    Posted: 29 Dec 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Ok, so this one doesn't make sense, why would battleye have a problem with netlimiter? It is used to monitor internet usage by programs? Is there some use that I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/Anjhindul
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Lost Island

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Ark engrams

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Is there a way on Xbox to unlock all the engrams on your level when you level up

    submitted by /u/Total_Ad9549
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel