• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 30, 2022

    Ark PS4 I can't seem to get the health bar to go up any higher & that's with me force feeding it & using both a daedon & an R snow owl to heal it for some reason every time I check on it the bar is just a bit lower instead of it going up more? possibly just taking a long time? or maybe a glitch?

    Ark PS4 I can't seem to get the health bar to go up any higher & that's with me force feeding it & using both a daedon & an R snow owl to heal it for some reason every time I check on it the bar is just a bit lower instead of it going up more? possibly just taking a long time? or maybe a glitch?


    I can't seem to get the health bar to go up any higher & that's with me force feeding it & using both a daedon & an R snow owl to heal it for some reason every time I check on it the bar is just a bit lower instead of it going up more? possibly just taking a long time? or maybe a glitch?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 03:24 PM PDT

    Having issues with players on PS4 official servers

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:31 PM PDT

    I have players who are throwing dinos, brontosaurus, the large turtle, karkinos, and trikes all over my base, who are not of my tribe, and never were, blocking doorways, cryofridges, refrigerators, safes and leaving the dinos in offline raid protection.

    I've also noticed walls/stairways were mysteriously broken while we were offline and checked tribe log. Nothing.

    Is there anything I can do? Seems petty that someone's doing this for no reason.

    Edit: this is PVE official NA on Gen2

    submitted by /u/ChairOFLamp
    [link] [comments]

    Mods on ps4??

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 09:54 AM PDT

    Is there any mods that I can add or it isn't possible. Wildcard said they would about two years ago and either they did and I don't know or they didn't.

    submitted by /u/Straight-Treat-9413
    [link] [comments]

    How can I ride a friend's tame? Do they need to 'unlock' it for me?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:19 PM PDT

    On a friends non dedicated server. I dunno if that is why I can't ride his tames. Appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/06ptp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel