• Breaking News

    Friday, April 29, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved ~Arks newest update~ Lost world data?

    ARK: Survival Evolved ~Arks newest update~ Lost world data?


    ~Arks newest update~ Lost world data?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 11:03 AM PDT

    So I was updating Ark then a day later I depart on it and my survivor stats are there but i lost my builds, stuff, dinos. all that's there is my character lvl, stats, and that's it. Anybody have anything I can try to‍ fix this I'm on a console.

    submitted by /u/ItsNotAPIEisGraph
    [link] [comments]

    Taming a basilosaurus without a water mount

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 12:38 PM PDT

    Is it easy to tame a basilosaurus without having water mount? I want one to do the caves and get blueprints

    submitted by /u/Maleficent_Reality33
    [link] [comments]

    Lost island ice wyvern not spawning

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:35 PM PDT

    I play on a non dedicated server I run with some friends. I'm running a few mods and noticed 0 ice wyverns spawning even after Dino wipes with someone living near the trench. I admincheated ghost and afkd after a Dino wipe to let them spawn out of stasis but still nothing. I did boot up a single player world with all the mods and they were spawning just fine which is why I'm confused. To make matters worse when I tried to cheat spawn them in the command did nothing (I checked it was the right command by spawning a fire one instead). Any fixes or help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Nix373
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why the rock drake NESTS aren’t in my game (non dedicated server)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 01:05 PM PDT

    Can tek be unlocked on beginning servers

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 09:29 AM PDT

    Megachelon Question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 03:06 AM PDT

    So, I found a decayed base and inside it I found a megachelon in a pod.

    My 'cunning' plan here is to build a base on it's back, park it at the bottom of the ocean in a giant pen 6x12 enclosed by bohemoth gates to keep it safe. The idea is to use this as a breeding pen/underwater trap at the bottom of the ocean and the plan is to..

    Build a Megachelon base with an incubator and fabricator (to craft and repair scuba gear) and a bed in addition to a maewing and trough.

    So my questions are

    1. Can I build a base that I can fit a breeding pair of basilosaurs inside it?
    2. Can I place a generator and fabricator and use them underwater?
    3. Can I keep a maewing inside the base and use it to feed my babies or will it drown?
    4. Can I keep a snow owl inside and collect pellets for fertilizer or will it drown?
    5. Am I correct in understanding that while on teh megachelon's back I can breath and don't need scuba while underwater?
    submitted by /u/LanguishViking
    [link] [comments]

    Southern cave

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 08:06 AM PDT

    What are the cordinates of the southern cave islnad

    submitted by /u/Vegetable-Cut-8174
    [link] [comments]

    Titanomyrma queen

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 07:22 AM PDT

    So, recently i have tamed a titanomyrma queen using the no untameables, and I tamed another one, but they cannot breed even though it says ready to mate, is there any special thing i need to do so they will start mating or they just cant breed?

    submitted by /u/Traveler548
    [link] [comments]

    does any1 know when the beginner Servers on ps4 will be wiped this year?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 12:56 AM PDT

    Is there any way to use vulkan on Ark Survival Evolved from EpicGames?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 10:07 PM PDT

    Direct join "+connect +password" launch parameters not working

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 09:08 PM PDT

    I run a dedicated server from home using another PC on my LAN. I'm able to see and join it just fine using the in-game server list but I'd really like to use the launch parameters to join directly. However, it's not working. It attempts to join but says "Unable to query server info for invite". I've tried both the LAN IP and the public IP (takes longer but results in same error).

    -nohmd +connect x.x.x.x:port +password yyyy

    submitted by /u/vertigoelectric
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel