• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 27, 2022

    Ark PS4 non dedicated session?

    Ark PS4 non dedicated session?


    non dedicated session?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 12:27 PM PDT

    so my friend and i..tried to play non dedicated session, but everytime we try to join..the is connection failed..or join failed?

    submitted by /u/Sliija25
    [link] [comments]

    Console commands on ps4 not working?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 05:58 AM PDT

    As the title says, but I'm currently playing lost island on a base ps4 slim on a unofficial bought server. When I tell you the amount of stuttering and frame drops are abysmal I mean it, this led me to looking at groundclutterquality and the other commands to make the game maybe run a bit smoother; I've looked online everywhere, and can't seem to find a concise answer, do these commands just not work on ps4? I've tried the admin cheat, regular cheat; none of these seem to work.

    submitted by /u/Zexula
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel