• Breaking News

    Monday, April 25, 2022

    Ark PS4 On a 125xbreeding server so finally trying to get my head around mutations.

    Ark PS4 On a 125xbreeding server so finally trying to get my head around mutations.


    On a 125xbreeding server so finally trying to get my head around mutations.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 11:30 PM PDT

    Firstly, how, how the hell do you even attempt this process on normal breeding rates?! 😐

    Anyway, going ok. Up to +9 melee mutations on the male spino. 🥳

    Questions..

    The video I was going by kind of said about getting to +20 on melee then doing same for a hp version then breed the two for the final dinos.

    Guessing that puts some mutations on the female side at that point but doesn't matter as it's finished?

    Can I go past 20 since it's all on one side? And still merge them? I think it said it's just less chance of the mutation at that point?

    Is it to late to breed a new wild low stat into my Dino pool?

    Thanks! 😅

    submitted by /u/KDAdontBanPls
    [link] [comments]

    Found someone sleeping in front on my base so feed them, gave a few gifts since they were low level. Pvp with some hospitality an warning

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 05:20 AM PDT

    Anyone know the controls for the hover skiff? can't seem to get mine to land

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 05:11 PM PDT

    Hey all does anyone know the controls for the hover skiff? I thought it was the R3 & L3 to control the speed & the landing but I'm currently trying to land it this way & all it's doing is making my screen spin so I'm assuming I'm using the wrong controls? TIA

    submitted by /u/Lunacat1994
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Island too bugged?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 10:44 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I wanted to start Lost Island but I have read that it's pretty bugged. I'll play in single player so maybe there are less bugs. I wanted to know from people who played it, is it too buggy or just bugged as the rest of ark?

    submitted by /u/SancioThePanza
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Breeding Settings

    Posted: 23 Apr 2022 01:00 PM PDT

    Anyone good with breeding settings on expert mode?

    EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=180.0 BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=180.0 BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=.04 BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=50.0

    They don't seem to work, it's faster than official for sure but I'd like say 10 mins of egg and 4 hours or so to raise a rex ideally 1 or 2 imprints

    Right now an argy takes half hour to Hatch and a few days to raise

    I've watched videos and no matter what I set it too nothing seems to work

    Cheers guys!

    submitted by /u/WildTheoryAzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel