• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 28, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Dippy is still going strong. One of the first dinos I tamed to try out feed taming. I realized soon after that he was pretty much useless to me, so I just set him to wander. It wasn't long before he was no longer in the vicinity and I assumed he was killed. Just found him 65 levels later.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Dippy is still going strong. One of the first dinos I tamed to try out feed taming. I realized soon after that he was pretty much useless to me, so I just set him to wander. It wasn't long before he was no longer in the vicinity and I assumed he was killed. Just found him 65 levels later.


    Dippy is still going strong. One of the first dinos I tamed to try out feed taming. I realized soon after that he was pretty much useless to me, so I just set him to wander. It wasn't long before he was no longer in the vicinity and I assumed he was killed. Just found him 65 levels later.

    Posted: 27 May 2022 08:19 PM PDT

    I want to sneak attack my own base after we defeat the bosses. Advice?

    Posted: 27 May 2022 03:20 PM PDT

    So I'm playing on a private server with about 15 other friends. We're all pretty casual so we didn't want to jump in new to a game and get wrecked by other clans.

    We're probably mid-game to almost late game? Most of us are level 100.

    A couple friends and I have discussed in private about finding a way to tame our own secret stash of dinos and after we beat the bosses, switching clans and bringing an army of carnivores to attack their/our base.

    The issue is we don't know how to do it the best way and without the other clanmates knowing. We have someone who rarely plays and they could start their own clan and we could gift his clan the secret dinos we tame?

    I don't really know what I'm doing and any advice on how to effectively so this would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/boxhead234
    [link] [comments]

    Australian Servers PVP (Non-Greif)

    Posted: 27 May 2022 09:27 PM PDT

    G'day All,

    I am getting back into ark after watching a season of alone and wanting that craving back after deleting the game because of being raided and pillaged for no reason by server raiders from China apparently.

    So my question is there any Australian offical servers currently that have a strong alpha tribe that may protect against that sort of stuff that they are scared to come and try? Would love to get apart of a community like that! I just want to keep to myself in the woods and help out when I can.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/barefootinvestorr
    [link] [comments]

    Any color mods that also affect modded dino spawns?

    Posted: 28 May 2022 12:24 AM PDT

    Title. Not lookin for mode that alter stats though.

    submitted by /u/SappphireLime
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty level issue

    Posted: 27 May 2022 02:24 PM PDT

    I'm currently trying to play on the island with a max level of 150. But despite both the ingame settings and .ini files saying I'm on difficulty 5, dinos are spawning in multiples of 4. Could anyone help me with this? I would rather not uninstall the game bc it takes so long but if I have to, I will.

    submitted by /u/squirrel_mann
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding private G-Portal Clusters

    Posted: 27 May 2022 10:39 PM PDT

    Heyho fellow Hunters, Tamers, Beachbobs, Alphadudes and Alphadudines.

    At the moment I am a "proud" owner of two fancy singleplayer servers (jep my friends stopped playing 3 days after buying them -.-) But i must say I like the convenience compared to just a SP world on the own PC so i want to stick with that even if it is a bit wasted money.

    Now my, at least for me, important question is:
    Lets say I want to have a main server and world (which would not change) on gen 2 for convenience, gameplay and maybe cheese reasons, but i want to enjoy the other maps too AND maybe build something on them.

    Will the stuff stay if I switch maps?

    Say, I play a few days on the island for caving and bosses, build a small outpost there and get the urge to want a griffin NOW so I switch the server to rag get my griffin and switch the server back to the island. Will my outpost on the Island stay? Or do I have to fiddle around with backups and savegames?

    submitted by /u/Achore
    [link] [comments]

    What's the strongest tamed dino you've ever seen?

    Posted: 26 May 2022 11:10 PM PDT

    I've heard about ridiculously overpowered bred Tusoteuthis, and I could imagine how strong a rex could be if you had the right stuff, but I'm wondering what you all have actually seen? Please add screenshots if possible

    submitted by /u/HypocriticDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Re-fertilizer

    Posted: 27 May 2022 05:01 AM PDT

    So I want to respawn a tree I cut down 3 days ago. I went right next to it but nothing happened?

    Edit it worked after I destroyed a rock near the tree thanks for the info guys.

    submitted by /u/Furyo98
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking certain dino spawns/Changing them to other dinos

    Posted: 27 May 2022 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I wanted to block reaper queens on my server. I tried these two codes

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C", ToClassName="Dodo_Character_BP_C")

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C", ToClassName="")

    Tho they still manage to spawn. Any tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Demonic_RS
    [link] [comments]

    How to get better at pvp fast ?

    Posted: 27 May 2022 05:07 AM PDT

    I have been playing ark for a fairly long time. I am very comfortable with PvE, and play on a PvP server that only allows online raiding, I want to get better at PvP fast, learn different raiding methods, etc... One thing i noticed is that a lot of the Alpha tribes on these unofficial servers have one thing in common, they play 1x in megatribes. is this the way to go ? if so, how ?

    submitted by /u/dunkin_employee
    [link] [comments]

    How do I feed 100 tamed dinos as a solo player?

    Posted: 26 May 2022 01:17 PM PDT

    I don't have enough time to gather food for them

    (Beginner server - 44 max level)

    submitted by /u/TosinPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    In memory of Pete and Dille

    Posted: 26 May 2022 03:05 PM PDT

    ARKpocalypse PS4 @ Lost Island.

    We want to give a special shoutout to brave Pete the phiomia and Dille the small dino. The owner had not paid his property taxes for the wooden house on the beach. We had to break through the door and eliminate the owner.

    It had to be done.

    Rip Pete and Dille

    submitted by /u/Prizma_the_alfa
    [link] [comments]

    I have a theory

    Posted: 25 May 2022 08:06 PM PDT

    Okay okay, so I don't know if this is right or not, but what if the three pillars around the Arks is where the boss battles take place.

    Google: Ark in space, to see what im talking about

    submitted by /u/Maverick8358
    [link] [comments]

    How does every ascension work? Do they accumulate?

    Posted: 25 May 2022 12:27 PM PDT

    There are 3 ascensions in the game right? Gamma, beta and alpha. In each ascension u have to kill gamma dragon, gamma megapithecus, gamma broodmother and finally gamma overseer. The same for beta and the same for alpha right?
    Lets say that gamma ascension gives 5 extra lvls (i dont remember the rewards), beta 10 and alpha 15. My question is: The final reward for doing every ascension is 30 extra lvls? Or they dont accumulate and if alpha is 15, the final reward is 15 extra lvls?

    submitted by /u/Maleficent_Reality33
    [link] [comments]

    Dinos/Pets not wandering when inside an enclosure... why?

    Posted: 25 May 2022 07:37 AM PDT

    I've built a big glass enclosure for my pet dinos to wander around in safely, but when they're inside of it, they won't wander around at all. If I remove some of the walls, they'll eventually begin to wander around and leave the enclosure area.

    It's plenty big enough, and they are set to wander, are not encumbered or following, etc...

    http://vertigofx-snaps-bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/snap_2022-05-25_06-48-20_11116931.png

    Before this, I had them in a much smaller area built on top of stone foundations, but I would often find them outside of the enclosure because they would sometimes glitch through the foundations. To prevent this I built a new enclosure that lets them run around on the natural ground, but now they won't move.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/vertigoelectric
    [link] [comments]

    About wild dino level distribution on the island

    Posted: 25 May 2022 11:59 AM PDT

    I am playing on the island in single player PS5 with „single player settings" turned on and difficulty slider set to 1. All other settings are on default. Wild Dinos spawn in the range of level 4 to 120, which is fine, but I noticed that the level distribution is not even. 90% of all dinos seem to be level 4-20. I am having a really hard time finding level 100+ dinos I actually want to breed. Briefly played on ragnarok with the exact same settings, interestingly dino level was 5-150 there, but I encountered a lot of 100+ dinos with a decent amount of 140-150 ones. Is there some setting I need to tweak, or is this just because it's the island?

    submitted by /u/Teddzen
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this

    Posted: 25 May 2022 01:17 PM PDT

    So I want to play with someone and every time I try to invite them it never works also I play on xbox

    submitted by /u/Dooms-guys-hell3654
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash while heading to desert on Lost Island on PS4

    Posted: 25 May 2022 08:36 AM PDT

    Hubby and I play single offline multiplayer on the Lost Island. We're out opening up the map, and hubby decided to take us to the desert to get sand and silk. We were on griffins the 1st time ( this happened several times) but as the scenery started to render in, the game error coded and completely crashed (while in air on our way). We have tried several times to go back, ( 5 so far, all on different dinos) and the same thing happens. We can go EVERYWHERE else and no issues. Also, our daughter and him also have a game going on this map, and have traveled to the desert many times. Anyone else had this issue? Or know maybe what's up? Anyone have any tips?? Thanks in advance.....

    submitted by /u/Irishqtpie420
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer Dino to Different Map Inquiry

    Posted: 25 May 2022 11:49 PM PDT

    Are certain dinos/tames still not allowed to be transferred between maps?

    Context: After 2 years of toiling there I've decided to move my entire menagerie back to my original base on Ragnarok. I've spawned in some wyverns and the 2 Valguero Rock Elementals on Crystal Isles (using spawn commands), and I'm afraid to transfer the following tames:

    • Ice Wyvern
    • Tropical Crystal Wyvern
    • Ember Crystal Wyvern
    • Blood Crystal Wyvern
    • Chalk Golem
    • Ice Golem
    • Dinopithecus
    • Amargasaurus
    • Tropeognathus
    • Sinomacrops

    Back in 2018, I've tried transferring an Ice Wyvern (mod creature) from one base to another, and somehow the wyvern turned gray in the Uploaded Creatures tab (was unable to download the wyvern on any map, not even the mod map the wyvern was originally from). I had no choice but to erase my character data, and start from a previous save state...only to realize all of my map data, explorer notes and dino dossiers, have been reset to the beginning.

    Is the transfer restriction of the listed creatures still in effect, or have the restrictions been lifted?

    submitted by /u/roninwolf1981
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get dino from under the map?

    Posted: 25 May 2022 06:16 AM PDT

    ive lost 3 spinos to rhis already, im on ps4 singleplayer if it matters pls help

    submitted by /u/pipipupa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel