• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 15, 2019

    Ark PS4 Massive Update?

    Ark PS4 Massive Update?


    Massive Update?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Haven't played Ark since before extinction and decided to hop back on the other night, and found an almost 7GB update waiting for me.....I feel this is too much as I would have to delete most of my other games just to play this one. I loved ark, but is this worth it? Only willing to download if among this 7GB, there are fixes to a lot of the old problems and not just downloading to recognize other people's extinction DLC items I'll never use and a bunch of new dino colors I don't care about. Would love to hear some feedback regarding the current game state so I can decide if I'll not be playing again or if I'll be getting an external hard drive and saddling up my trusty diplodocus!

    submitted by /u/Diplodocus_Daddy
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find asc/mc metal tool BP's!?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 07:06 PM PST

    As the title says, where do you go to find your metal tool BP's? For example, if i need a good set of flak my first stop is the easy cave on the island. Couple of runs and i have myself a full set of 700+ flak armor.

    I have not seen any metal tool BP's in a while, what is your go to way for finding them?

    submitted by /u/sClarkeOG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel