• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 15, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - One book out of the series.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - One book out of the series.


    One book out of the series.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 03:30 AM PST

    Not all heroes wear capes

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 06:37 AM PST

    When you go on killing sprees, forgetting to look out for Dino levels.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Vigilante

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 03:52 AM PST

    I try so hard...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 05:01 PM PST

    He’s an explorer. Where should he go?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 10:16 PM PST

    I built a small fort using the S+ beta structures that are coming soon

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 04:00 AM PST

    When your first set of babies are gonna drop the hottest album in 2019. Daddy's proud!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Initiation Ritual in our tribe. Let the elders judge you.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 08:45 PM PST

    Fluff Post: I love this game

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 06:42 AM PST

    So I have come back to the ark after a year or so of absence and it strikes me just how much I love this game... Im not doing anything new... same old taming, building, grinding, and dying and yet I love it...

    This game if wonderful...

    submitted by /u/TheZealot_
    [link] [comments]

    When you play single player

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 07:41 PM PST

    purple iguanadon i found..thought it was pretty

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 06:54 PM PST

    Pissed myself playing ark today

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 10:00 AM PST

    i've been playing a lot of extinction lately and decided to try the island, i just got done taming an argentavis and i was on my way back to my base when a thylacoleo jumped from a tree and pounced me, i heard all my armor break and then followed with me pissing myself..the island is no joke

    submitted by /u/mbhendo
    [link] [comments]

    My friend is being toxic and I want to leave his tribe but I can’t.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 08:31 AM PST

    I want to leave his tribe but all of my building is owned by the tribe. is there any way to get the building back. I can use admin commands.

    Background: I own the server but he owns the tribe and refuses to disband it. I tried to leave once, but couldn't without loosing everything and he is demanding that I join back or restart.

    Edit: I am hosting on pc, playing on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/NeoKas9872
    [link] [comments]

    Ark story time.. *am I wrong for this* (long post)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 08:22 AM PST

    So thare is this server I play on and its pretty new and its been growing lately so anyways there was this group of players that joined the server a couple of weeks ago and my tribe was helping them grow, we gave them wyvern milk for raising some babies and we were pretty friendly, and then.... One if our former tribemates who plays on the server (he insided us, took our turrets and ammo and a bunch of dinos and popcorned our stuff) tells them we wanted to wipe them, which we didn't. So they decided to join one of the other tribes when they heard this, to try and get some sort of 'protection'. And I cleared it up with them and everything is ok. Then about a week passes and there new tribe gets a lot of wyverns starts breeding rexs and there beginning to grow. Then they start saying things in chat like theyre the alpha on the server, and I join there party and one of them doesnt know who I was, or what tribe i was in and says they want to raid dynasty (which is our tribe). So I speak up and they comeback and say they're alpha and they can wipe us. I tell them them that they shouldnt be so aggressive but if PvP is want they want then they'll get it. So the leader of their tribe and I, discuss the terms of how this is going to go, we both agree to a week until we fight or raid. So this talk happened last Sunday and not even two days after I keep getting threats that theyre gonna wipe us off the server cluster or whatever. And I hear that they all want to fight, instead of waiting till the weekend. So then we agree instead we would fight that very day. I knew they were preparing for the raid and would be at our base at around 8 o'clock so my tribe tried to strike them first (keep in mind that my tribe only has 4 ppl online and they had around 8) so we pull up to there base with stegos gigas and a quetz with velanosaurs and a managarmr.

    My tribe is having issues for example one of their games crashed and wouldnt let them back in the game and our other tribemates power went out, this was all happening as were approaching there base so at this point there is only 2 of us and the other dude died from falling of a cliff and didnt have a sleeping bag, so we were all trying to get these problems fixed so we could go through the raid smoothly... Which it didn't. They found their bodies while they were offline, and the killed their passives while also taking the cryopodded dinos. I decide to go in with a mana and start fighting them while their all on wyverns. I freeze beam them from a hidden spot and then i would pounce on them to kill the riders (dive bomb) and it was around a 6 vs 1 as some of them were in their base trying to hide their loot. And well I was going off on them, I killed them like 10 times and they didnt kill me once, and yeah ik I was on a mana but so was one of them who I also killed. And eventually finding out my friends games arent working then my game ironically crashes as well. They kill the mana, it was on passive but they couldnt find where i was. I ran to their base and started sniping them and their dinos.... Lag spike.... I get killed by a lightning wyvern.

    I spawn at my base and try and set up more defenses and positioning velanosaurs, we get up more heavy turrets and then i scout them. I look in the feed and they were at our other base with no defenses and start chomping on the dinos their with there wyverns. So then eventually they decude to try and go for our main base.. They had one of our stegos from a cryopod and tried to use ut to tank, I picked it up with the wyvern and dropped in the ocean. While they were attempting to drain the turrets, which they failed at horribly I picked them with the wyvern and dropped them in our turrets, we were built up in the cave under light house where u can usd tree platforms so we just dropped them in the water and let them get shredded. Thry try and snipe some of our dinos at a far enough distance so that they cant get hit from the turrets. After we killed them multiple time we got some decent loot however we had still lost our gigas and better loot. They were still saying threats and saying that there happy we built on a platform and that they were gonna blow it up, they also said they were going to try and offline us (not in those words obviously) so we refill our turrets more. Then i log off.

    I have to wake up at 5, so when I do i decide to log on to ark and check out if they tried raiding us. I see that our turrets hace lost a little ammo so I load in our extinction server to gather up loot to make up for what I had lost the day before due to the crash and get almost 200 c4 a conpound bow, sniper, sword, someof our best flak and a take out a gasbags with asc saddle and a mana from ext. I load back into ragnorak and cryopod an argy, and the gasbags and rake the mana to their base. I arrive at the base then throwdown a sleeping bag take out the gasbags and start tanking the turrets. Only taking a couple dmg per shot. I drain the turrets blow open their behe gate and most of their dinos are on passive I killed almost all of there rexes so that they can't breed anymore, I see our former gigas so I kill those, killed most their flyers except for their quetz, and took out their allosaurs, breed to level 300. And then i break in and blow a bunch of stuff up. Their industrial goes boom, their chem bench, fabricator smithies, letting most the loot redrawn which I didn't need. I take the turret ammo after I blow all the generators. I break the pincoded vaults and find almost 60 turrets in one. I'm getting ready to leave.. But wait! I get their bodies and build a nearby 1 by 1 with chairs and make handcuffs then handcuff them all to the chairs in the 1b1 i put up a sign saying a very subtle.. "Ouch" then I leave with some nice loot. Going to get on later today and see how they react.

    I do feel genuinely bad for killing a bunch of their stuff but then I think about it and realize that they wouldve done the same to me.. And worse. Plus with all of the threats and how they threatened to offline me as well. So for those of you who read to this point do you think that what I did was wrong? Tell me ur guys' thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Quaek10
    [link] [comments]

    Ark painting of a raft and whale

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 10:39 AM PST

    I can't find it anywhere but I remember a beautiful painting or drawing of this raft at night going into the horizon and a Leedsichthys right under it. I think it was posted on this subreddit or play ark. It used to be my wallpaper before my phone was waterlogged. I really like it and want it again. Can you guys help me find it?

    submitted by /u/aronkra
    [link] [comments]

    Can i have different characters on different servers

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Me and my friends have a shared world and I'm wondering if I start my own, do I keep the character from that world or will I have to make a new one? And if I make a new one, will the new one delete my old one?

    submitted by /u/d00mmidgit
    [link] [comments]

    best cave mounts for the island and why

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Lead your Nation to Glory on an International Stage (Xbox Crossplay, Boosted Factions RP-PVP)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Strongholds is searching for new players to perform on our international stage.
    Feel free to join our discord - Joining the discord is required if you intend to play on the server. The join code is at the bottom of this ad. We play on Ragnarok, and the server is fairly boosted in most aspects that make playing the game a little nicer.
    We boast a deeply complex factions system, which allows you to pass your own international laws, elect a representative to an international parliament, and to enforce your land borders.
    Land is one of the most valuable possessions a faction or nation can own; Because no one else is permitted to take resources from, or live on your land without your express permission.

    Inter-faction politics are the very backbone of the RP we try to provide. Whether you want to enter onto the world stage with war, legislation, or by any other means you can think of, we welcome anyone and everyone who is willing to provide the server with interesting RP. We're especially interested in players who are looking to build up lore around their faction, and to portray that faction in parliament as if it were their character. Parliament (which is the name we've given to our RP-oriented systems) serves as the central venue for RP - The backdrop being the many courtrooms of the Parliament House, and the council meetings therein.

    We have many systems in place to ensure that every player has a voice; Whether it's in RP during a General Assembly at parliament, or with actual server issues, every player can have a vote. We seek to create a kind, tranquil community which shuns toxicity; If you think you can contribute to what we're trying to do, please join our discord.
    https://discord.gg/PxqKWMT

    submitted by /u/VictorHeitman
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Ark Dedicated Server Help

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 09:44 AM PST

    Hi, I've recently started playing ark with a group of 5 or 6 friends, love the game but we are currently on my non dedicated server and we are stuck with a 400m tether to me. I've been trying to find ways to move to a dedicated server and from what I understand I would need to xboxs to do this, does anyone know any other way for me and my friends to play together without restrictions?

    submitted by /u/Forcefulknave49
    [link] [comments]

    The Chinese are done with online, they're invading IRL server now

    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 03:58 PM PST

    level 163 tek raptor?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2019 09:10 AM PST

    i was going up a hill to find argents on my iguanadon when i spot 3 raptors, of course they agro on me and pounce me..my iguanadon killed all three and one was a level 163 tek raptor..i'm wondering how this is possible since it's supposed to only be level 150 cap for wild dinos

    submitted by /u/mbhendo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel