• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 29, 2019

    Ark PS4 Tek creatures

    Ark PS4 Tek creatures


    Tek creatures

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Anybody else think it would be super cool if we got tek versions of snow owls, managarmrs, argies, pteranodons and rhinos?

    submitted by /u/ZombieHellDog
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed ravager glitch

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 08:10 PM PST

    I have a tamed ravager that won't harvest anything after it kills it.

    I have messed with the different combinations of its harvesting options but it always just kills whatever its attacking and then stares at it until I give it a command.

    It can harvest when I'm riding it tho so idk if it's a glitch or what.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/sirbangs-a-lot
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Is there Any way for me to find a character that I dint know the server number for. I can't find my character, I have auto favorite played servers and I checked them all and I checked download character screen and nothing

    submitted by /u/ebro72
    [link] [comments]

    I need help making the game a but less grindy

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:40 PM PST

    I'm a casual player. I unfortunately don't have the time to fully enjoy ARK Survival Evolved. I usually play alone or on private servers with a few friends. I've toyed with the settings before trying to kinda speed up the game, I've never found settings that put the game where I want. I want to experience the game in a fun way, I just don't have the time to grind. If you guys have any recommendations for the sliders then please help a gamer out. Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: The title should be bit not but haha

    submitted by /u/Jonathan_Quick_32GKG
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to raise lvl cap on singleplayer?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 12:01 PM PST

    I know its been asked before but i cant seem to find a definite answer. I rasied max player exp but it dosnt seem to have changed anything. Is there anyway for me to just change the settings or somthing with a console command or a proper way to do max player exp so it works? Thanks edit sorry i wasnt clear i mean for player lvl not dino

    submitted by /u/Osiris_mma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel