• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 19, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved You can't drink any of this. 10/10 immersion.

    ARK: Survival Evolved You can't drink any of this. 10/10 immersion.


    You can't drink any of this. 10/10 immersion.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 02:04 AM PST

    Thing is going to be a very long weekend

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Industrial Grinder and Experience

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 09:17 AM PST

    It is well known that grinding stone and wood is a very good method to gain xp at the higher levels, but I have been having issues finding any other information besides that. Here are my questions:

    1.) If you are on a mount, do you split the xp with the mount, or do you both gain the full 2xp per grinded item?

    2.) Lystros affect the xp gain of tamed creatures, but will they have any affect on you, a) if you use the grinder standing next to them after activating, b) if you are riding a mount while grinding with lystro activated will this affect player xp gain?

    3.) If you are grinding and take a tame out to gather more recourses to grind, does the mounted tame still get xp, or just the player?

    If anyone else has any questions post them below so we can get a solid thread of information about the industrial grinder.

    submitted by /u/solomino
    [link] [comments]

    Point of leveling oxygen on Aberration?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 09:37 AM PST

    I'm one of the those weirdos who loves the Ark oceans, and so I always level up oxygen on the island, center, ragnarok, etc, though I haven't on scorched earth or extinction since, well, there's not much places to swim at all. However, I'm starting an aberration round soon and wanted to ask more seasoned players if there's much places on the map where an oxygen stat could come in handy. So far all I know about is the Fertile Lake. Are there any other large bodies on water on Aberration? Is the fertile lake large and explorable enough to warrant higher oxygen stats, or is it not very extensive? Thanks for any tips!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Can not pick up Ankylos with my argent

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 11:30 AM PST

    i looked at the wiki and it said that i can pick up an Ankylos with the Argent

    submitted by /u/TheDankestJew
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to calculate the natural level of my dino. AKA: The level it was after I tamed it

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 11:21 AM PST

    It's within my understanding that once you tame a dino, it only takes 10 XP before it's next level up. I'm assuming this means that if I say I had a level 58 Managarmr that had 5544.2 XP and needed (a total of) 5610 XP for it's next level, you'd be able to reverse engineer it's starting level.

    submitted by /u/RiKSh4w
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to tame a snow owl without a trap?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Disable friendly fire for OSD

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Is there any .ini or any other way to change OSD not to take Dmg from tamed Dinos or player guns not to hurt Orbital Drop?

    Cause on my private (PvP) server I wanted to use Rex army against Red Drop but they keep agro'ing on Drop and basically eating it... (Ok that if u set them on agresive instead of attack target they won't agro but still will attack Dinos right at drop so it's getting destroyed...

    submitted by /u/oxen145
    [link] [comments]

    Instant kill zones in the island caves

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Me and my friends just went into the central cave and then we were instantly killed for no reason. All our stuff gone and our sabers despaired. How the fuck does this even happen

    Edit: following that nobody can spawn in and they all get instantly killed. Thanks wildcard for a functioning game

    submitted by /u/Coolcreeper107
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else still eating bear traps?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 02:57 PM PST

    I can still only place large bear traps. Regular bear traps still say "Bear Trap Consumed" when trying to use it.

    I was hoping this would've been fixed by now. :(

    submitted by /u/techn0logica
    [link] [comments]

    Flooded Ark

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Since there's not to be any more expansions, I'm wondering if there's been a custom map built around the idea of a flooded ark where there's entirely too much water.

    Probably have a few islands, one of them designed to be spawned on by newbies. A couple new engrams would go a long way to allowing underwater exploration earlier on in the tech tree.

    submitted by /u/RiKSh4w
    [link] [comments]

    Question TLC update.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 01:29 AM PST

    I just wanted to know if the devs still planned on doing some tlc on older Dino's? Not only to add new textures but new features as well? Like the carno or even the pelagornis?

    submitted by /u/PhiomaIsKing
    [link] [comments]

    Open element transfers on PVE

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/AberrantSurvivor88
    [link] [comments]

    I keep losing my character on Extinction

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Hi

    I play on an unofficial cluster for like a month and just bought the Extinction DLC 5 days ago.

    On the Ragnarok server I never had any problems with my character despited all the other annoying bugs this game somehoe still has :D

    Now here is what happened on Extinction. On day 3 of my run on the Extinction (which is in the unofficial cluster with the Ragnarok server I played on) I logged out normaly but after logging back in around 4 hours later my character was just gone. I talked with the server admin and he tried some stuff but nothing worked.

    So despited losing all my Imprint bonusses and my Tekgrams from Ragnarok I made a new character played day 4 and 5 on Extinction and went back to Ragnarok for the tekgrams. Because I forgot my cryopods I went transfered back to the Extinction server just 30 mins ago and could spawn in my bed but seconds after spawning I lost connection to the server and my character is gone again (and so are my new imprints :-( )

    Before I make yet another character I wanted to ask you guys if there is anything I'm doing wrong or maybe you got something I can ask the admin to do to get my character back.

    Basically any help would be appreciated !

    submitted by /u/HotGNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to breed with Single player settings?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 06:38 PM PST

    I started a server for my wife and brother and we are using most of the single player settings, such as the .2 difficulty giving us dinos that don't seem to spawn over 40, at least i haven't found any yet.

    I have done quite a bit of looking into breeding tames and using stat calculators and all of that. I've begun breeding Thylas as my test animals and I have one male with 8 points in damage and a female with 5 points in health. The offspring seem to consistently get the the 8 points in damage but after 3 days of breeding I haven't got the offspring to get the moms health stats. Maybe I'm breeding wrong and it'll never get moms base health stat.

    But onto my question... since the wild stats are so low on single player settings is it even worth spending days breeding animals? Or would it be better spent just capturing and leveling them?

    submitted by /u/synx07
    [link] [comments]

    Just a question

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Hi i have an Xbox one and was interested in picking the game but I don't know if it is well optimized on the console or if i can play it solo. Please answer me. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Xxscarface22
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the rhino boss strategy?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2019 02:21 AM PST

    Plan on doing bosses in the near future and keep seeing this Rhino boss idea. Can anyone explain in more detail. Like what they actually do better than Rexs?

    submitted by /u/Trap-Card-Face-Down
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to soak with a t rex?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 06:33 PM PST

    The one I got has 40k health

    submitted by /u/FlexTaper911
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Generator Calculator

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 02:28 PM PST

    How to slow down a dino (raptor)?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 08:19 PM PST

    I just absentmindedly upgraded a bunch of my dinos, because they had been charging levels from my lystros. Anyways, I accidentally upgraded my raptor's movement speed a LOT thinking it was my pachy (dumb mistake, i know).

    Now I cannot move anywhere because she is too damn fast, a tap of the joystick is like thirty meters at walking speed...

    Can I slow her down anyhow? Reset the levels like mindwipe tonic does maybe? or just edit the stat somehow? I play on PS4 btw.

    I'm really attached to her, so i'm really hoping I don't just have to take a new one ;-;

    submitted by /u/RoseStag
    [link] [comments]

    Give Ark a qoL update

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 02:10 PM PST

    There's no reason why a water well can't irrigate a cooker. Besides that, please make the small bear traps placeable again. There's load of small issues like these in the game at the moment. These things make the game seem like a mess and are just a general nuisance.

    submitted by /u/Thiempje107
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel