• Breaking News

    Monday, February 4, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Is anyone else getting caught in edges of structures?

    ARK on Xbox One Is anyone else getting caught in edges of structures?


    Is anyone else getting caught in edges of structures?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 07:21 PM PST

    I'll walk out of my house and I'll get caught the floor under my door and slowly sink to the ground and be forced to sit there for about five seconds before being able to move again. Happens less so with rocks as well. I notice that this did not happen before the big update.

    submitted by /u/TimAllensCareer
    [link] [comments]

    PvE sever; Player constantly leading dinos (alpha raptors, etc) to my base. Should I be worried?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 07:16 PM PST

    I just started on the sever last week and this random dude keeps trying to get everything killed and has put pillars up around my base so I can't expand. I'm currently trying to set up a new base but I'm afraid I'll loose my Argy when I'm logged off. Should I build a cage out of stone for the Argy or what do you think I should do? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SherriffMcLawDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s Nitrado server EXTREMELY laggy today?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:04 PM PST

    My server usually stay at around 20 pong, but today it's been averaging around 200.

    submitted by /u/rjgauthier
    [link] [comments]

    Is Atlas an ARK 2.0? I'm looking at this gameplay now and doesn't look bad

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Introducing r/Arkstories

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:10 AM PST

    It's come to my attention that there has been a bit of demand for a sub for people to post stories from their Ark gameplay. I created the sub a few years back but never did anything with it. So now, me and another user have been revitalizing it. There's a bit of traffic, not much though. We'd love to have you and your stories! r/Arkstories

    Please don't kill me mods.

    submitted by /u/Jrsplays
    [link] [comments]

    Any tribes who will take me in

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Is there any tribes i can join as i have no tribe due to my old one not wanting to play any more i have a lot of experience, been playing since game came out.

    submitted by /u/rluke1213
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel