• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 3, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Update on my Ark web map! Now you can view your baby dinos in realtime, down to the second, with alarms and a food/imprint time estimation!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Update on my Ark web map! Now you can view your baby dinos in realtime, down to the second, with alarms and a food/imprint time estimation!


    Update on my Ark web map! Now you can view your baby dinos in realtime, down to the second, with alarms and a food/imprint time estimation!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 11:50 PM PST

    Constantly crashing. Lost connection /timed out.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Hosting server on an Xbox One, playing on another Xbox One. It was fine yesterday. Today I can only play about 5 minutes before it crashes and kicks me saying host timed out. I've reset both Xboxes, quit the game each time I'm trying to play again. No mods, just playing on my private dedicated server. NAT is open, internet is fine, Xbox pays connection is fine. This is very frustrating. Any help is much appreciated, really just enjoy playing this game by myself.

    submitted by /u/tieanddye
    [link] [comments]

    Recreating your base in Excel and its an exact match

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Too much damage against Broodmother. Can someone explain please ?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 04:35 AM PST

    Hi,

    My friend plays in singleplayer mode, with vanilla settings for this mode : difficulty at 0.2, singleplayer settings checked, etc. Almost vanilla game too : he has only the Moby-Dick-Less mod because he's afraid of Leeds. I checked his two ini files, everything is vanilla except day and night length, spoiler time, this kind of stuff. Nothing related to dinos stats.

    After hundreds of hours he managed to breed 18 Rex with approximately 1000% in Melee Damage. When he fights with them wild dinos, they do around 820-840 damage. Logical, since 62 (base damage of Rex) x 1000% = 620 + 33% (mate boost) = 824.

    For the first time he fought Lysrix with his 18 Rex and 2 Yuty and literally destroyed her, even in Alpha. What we don't understand is that these Rex do almost always 2727 damage. How is it possible ? Even with the Yuty boost of 25%, that should be around 824 + 25% = 1030. Why 2727 ??

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    Raft bases in PVE - Worth it?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the game (been playing for about a month now), and I'm starting to branch out and try some more advanced stuff on the PVE server I have with a few friends.

    I saw a tutorial on YouTube for how to make a floating base using a raft. It seems awesome, but I'm somewhat skeptical that it will work as well in practice as it does in my head.

    A couple questions for those familiar with this.

    1. Does this really work without any lag or clipping issues? I know my tribemates and I have had difficulty operating rafts with dinos riding on them (causes bad rubberbanding). I can't help but think that with all those structures extending off the raft, it will clip and lag around like crazy.

    2 . If a stone foundation is built under the raft, will it protect the raft from being damaged by aquatic predators? I've had something hit my regular raft while sailing around the island (didn't get a good look at it, but it took a sizeable chunk out of the raft's HP), and I'd rather not invest tons of time and resources into building a floating base only to have it get decimated the first time on the water.

    Overall, what do you guys think? Is this worth my time and resources? Thanks in advance for the help :)

    submitted by /u/ZelixXilez
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Nanny honey issue?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Hi, we've been having some issues with the S+ nanny on the server that I am admin on. Sometimes she is working perfectly, others, she burns through a whole stack of honey in a matter of hours.

    Is there a known bug that causes the honey to rot / disappear?

    submitted by /u/Talnot
    [link] [comments]

    Plant Z: Better settings?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 09:46 AM PST

    I play on unofficial and my admin likes to add things that improve QoL

    Are there any ini settings that will increase plant z time or allow crop versions to give seeds as well?

    submitted by /u/Nexrender
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Argent Tames

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 01:12 PM PST

    So I discovered a great way to tame Argents today but couldn't find any other info on it. I was out looking for Argents to tame today and discovered a 150 but it was in a fight with something. I killed the thing it was fighting and then started to tranq the Argent. It started eating the corpse and fell asleep with the health regen buff going. As soon as we put the mutton on it to start the tame it kept eating one after the other and tamed in a couple of seconds instead of the full time. We tried taming another Argent without the buff and it took the full time and then we tame a third Argent but made sure it had the buff. Again as long as it had the buff it kept eating one piece of meat after the other and gave a perfect tame in around 5 seconds. I'm not sure what about this buff makes it so great for taming them. Anyone else run into this situation before?

    submitted by /u/SJ548
    [link] [comments]

    A QoL suggestion.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Looking for tribe ps4 small tribes

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Looking for any tribe any map on small tribes with the goal of getting tech engrams

    submitted by /u/Sciabarrasi5
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Guys! Tried making this Quick Fire Tips and Tricks video as short as possible and to get to the point as quick as possible :) Let me know what you think :D All feed back is appreciated so so much :)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:18 PM PST

    questions about fuel sources

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:06 PM PST

    I know this is not Minecraft,

    but, when I place ONE of each fuel source to cook something,

    stick burns 0
    wood burns 1
    coal burns 8

    kelp 20
    lava 84

    how many does ark fuel burn???

    we have wood and thatch as fuel

    don't know of any other fuel sources

    submitted by /u/timmy30274
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get ascendant flak armour blueprints without cheating?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:58 AM PST

    Crash in singleplayer when transferring items

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I played singleplayer some time ago and picked it up again and was transferring a few items from Island to Scorched Earth back and forth and the game crashes even after restarted the game and just checked the inventory of the obelisk (no mods at the time) Anyone heard about fixing this?

    submitted by /u/toprongy08
    [link] [comments]

    Tek bridges still broken on console?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Read that the Tek bridges were fixed on console the other day so I tried to place some down earlier but they wouldn't snap to my ceilings claiming that it's obstructed even though it isn't. Is it still broken or am I being a idiot.

    submitted by /u/Delta_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Win 10 error: The required DLC is not installed...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:14 AM PST

    My game crashed and kicked me back to desktop and now when I try to join my server, it tells me that the required DLC is not installed. Extinction is definitely installed. There are no updates available.

    Anyone come across this before?

    submitted by /u/MaygarRodub
    [link] [comments]

    Raising water tames

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I'm starting to breed the mosas and squids I've tamed over the last few months and had a quick question. Does it matter if I feed them fish or raw meat? I know they eat both but is there any downside to feeding just raw meat instead of fish?

    submitted by /u/shlogster
    [link] [comments]

    Make all shoulder pets light pets — A call to modders

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 03:12 AM PST

    I love otters but my love for surviving the night without using gamma is slightly greater. If any modders are reading this, please make all shoulder pets into light pets pretty please thanks!

    Otter could have little shiny paws, dimorph's wing fingers could glow, pego's mohawk, jerboa's ears, etc

    submitted by /u/GGardian
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with imprinting wyverns

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I hatched my first 2 wyverns on single player a few days ago (they're already fully grown, this is for future reference) and i tried messing with the setting so that the would grow up relatively fast and want to be imprinted every couple of minutes. the problem is that they grow up in about 10-15 minutes and want imprints every 8 hours. What can i do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/fuckwhotookmyname2
    [link] [comments]

    Is Atlas ARK 2.0?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 07:45 PM PST

    I'm not a wealthy man, but I can still spend 30 to 40 USD per month for a new game to spend time on. I've been keeping an eye on atlas, and have seen streamers like twitch.tv/Wuvit having a great time with the game. I know that even though it has some glitches here and there, a lot of us pushed through ARK's glitches and saw the good stuff rather than the bad and had a good time.

    I need Reddit help, is it worth it to buy this game? I can't afford to buy another one for the next month so yeah.

    submitted by /u/CCGmasterrace
    [link] [comments]

    Timeout connecting to host

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:54 PM PST

    Anyone else getting this issue today? I've heard it happening on both official and unofficial.

    submitted by /u/Darkchyylde
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:09 PM PST

    Running a server in Nitrado. Having reoccurring issues. No updates scheduled for today and have had 3 hours downtime inside of 6 hours.

    The only reason I'm using Nitrado services is because it's the only available way to maintain a private server with XBox/PC crossplay.

    I would love to host this myself in AWS.

    Someone made a money deal somewhere and now we're stuck with an unreliable SaaS solution as the only option. It's corporate greed that doesn't let us run cross-platform servers, not game development.

    The very second I can leave Nitrado and am given a proper self-hosting option for cross-platform, I'm gone.

    I love ARK, but WildCard should not climb in bed with amateur SaaS providers and lock out their users from using proper services.

    submitted by /u/turbo_beef_injection
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel